Monthly Newsletter Updates Discussion

SkateZilla

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Changelog is the update.

EDIT:- I see Matt has edited his post. Probably for the best, the updates just seem to bring to much sniping to the surface.

Nate

Agreed Nate. You get a bad audience and the show(weekly updates) will likely be cancelled. At least we still get a monthly news letter. Anyways thanks Matt for what you did bring us for the weekly updates. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

No, he was serious that we wouldnt hear anything new on the Hornet till next year at that time ;)

The good news is its less than a full year now...

yep HEAR .. im sure he will post lots of screenshots and mute videos meanwhile .. :megalol:

DCSW wishlist : multi-crew :D

GTX480, i52400, 8GB, Samsung EVO 840 250G SSD, Raid 0 2TB =~45 FPS [Maxed]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Seriously, I hope Wags is not stopping weekly updates because of some that post negatives comment?!

Pretty sure that 95% of people here are happy with the news

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

Good Friday update, thanks to Wags! :thumbup:

I enjoy the weekly updates, makes the weekend a little sweeter. :)

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What is the reason for putting Australia into the game? Is someone making a F-111?

They do a better barbecue than any other Blue force nation.....

And they have Hornets and will be getting the F35 :)

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

They do a better barbecue than any other Blue force nation.....

And they have Hornets and will be getting the F35 :)

^^ This.

And we're in 2nd place...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Hmmm, if you can get me some evidence for the auto lock in VS, I'll get them to change it.

Nate

It says in MIG-29 manual that you need to hold the lock button in vertical scan until the target is locked, when target is locked the lock button can be realised.

The vertical scan in FC3 will keeps its effectiveness If it is intended to be like it say in the MIG-29 manul. I hope we will not have to realise the button to get a lock, that will be wrong!!!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1853128&postcount=763

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

^^ This.

And we're in 2nd place...

Standing in the rain with burnt sausages in a soggy bap, wearing a 'kiss the cook' apron and moaning about the weather doesn't count as a barbecue....

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

As an aside, now that updates are moving to the newsletter, how do we subscribe? I clicked no when I first signed up on the main site (reflex!), but there doesn't appear to be an option to resubscribe...

It says in MIG-29 manual that you need to hold the lock button in vertical scan until the target is locked, when target is locked the lock button can be realised.

The vertical scan in FC3 will keeps its effectiveness If it is intended to be like it say in the MIG-29 manul. I hope we will not have to realise the button to get a lock, that will be wrong!!!

Many thanks.

Nate

Cannot wait for the new wingtip vortices!

Edit: I don't think Wags is stopping the weekly updates because of some negative comments, at least I don't think that's main reason. It's probably just really hard to find newsworthy stuff every week, as development just takes some time. Monthly updates take some pressure off him and the programmers and give them the opportunity to tell us some more interesting stuff.

Edited by lighthaze

Was wondering about this but that makes sense.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not sure if this was covered. But what is EOS code?

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

a picture of an F/A-18C ... Matt is a bad bad person :smilewink:

Anyway, i hope the "monthly newsletter" will also post in the forum and not only comes per e-mail ...don`t know, why i am not in the mail list...!

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815