Eye Candy 2014

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tell me what you are focusing on after typhoon and hawk?

Rafale? :) (I know i can dream!!)

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

We currently have 12 aircraft in various stages of development with different teams, so focus is already on those.

Teams are currently working on Bearcat, Wildcat, Buchon, Spitfire XIV, Vampire, Meteor plus several others I'm not going to mention just yet ;)

For me personally after Hawk is Typhoon in conjunction with a sophisticated helicopter that has a lot of MFD panels, plus a tanker for Typhoon.

Whilst Pete oversees the other aircraft development.

Not to mention map development....

Lets just say it's a busy year for DCS from VEAO :D

We currently have 12 aircraft in various stages of development with different teams, so focus is already on those.

Teams are currently working on Bearcat, Wildcat, Buchon, Spitfire XIV, Vampire, Meteor plus several others I'm not going to mention just yet ;)

For me personally after Hawk is Typhoon in conjunction with a sophisticated helicopter that has a lot of MFD panels, plus a tanker for Typhoon.

It really seems that the end of 2015/early 2016 will offer a completely different DCS experience than it does currently. Between DCS World 2, new maps, many new modules from you (and hopefully Leatherneck simulations). Could be an amazing experience!

I'm really looking forward to many of your modules, especially the P-40F, Vampire, Meteor, and Typhoon (of course)! Great list!

-Nick

You have a heli in dev with typhoon?

Dont tell me its EC665-Tiger!!! :joystick::pilotfly:

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Eye Candy 2014

It's... Oh man... The future just looks awesome.

I looked at this place back in 2009 and only the black shark and A-10C beta was out at the time and I thought to myself "DCS has some serious potential" and then BAM VEAO and all these third party developers came in and shaped the future for DCS.

I know I've said this a lot but, Good Job VEAO. I salute you! O7

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

I looked at Lynx cockpits and not a lot of MFDs. The MH-60 on the other hand:

4.MH-60TCAAS_3x2.jpg

Please do that. Been begging for half a decade for someone to do the Pave Hawk.

Well if you think about it, they would only have to program 4 MFD's because the other 3 are just duplicated for the Co-Pilot.

I would love to have the MH-60 in DCS. It would bring a whole new level of Awesome!

Now... back on topic :D

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Guess I better start hidin' the money from the wife now then. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can I ask what you do Eddie? Seems you're privy to some very cool info.

Hard to really describe to anyone outside the military aviation world, but in simple terms I'm part of the joint RAF/DE&S/BAES team who oversee the airworthiness, flight safety, and operational capability of the UK Typhoons from an engineering/maintenance perspective. In short we're the ones who write the technical data/manuals that govern all aspects of aircraft maintenance, and to some degree operation as well.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

• 2 weeks later...

BEAU-TI-FUL!!! What a sight!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Wow! Can we have the commemorative 75th britain battle scheme! Naaah juste kidding! enjoy!:thumbup:

http://www.globalaviationresource.com/v2/2015/04/22/battle-of-britain-75-pt-2-commemorative-special-scheme-eurofighter-typhoon-breaks-cover/

Prend ton temps mais fait ca vite :cold:... LG34''21:9 Asus 23''monitors Intel i7-4590 EVGA 1070 Superclocked Gskills 4x4G RAM Fatal1ty AsRock Z97 killer motherboard in a HAF black box with 4 CH products plug in and logitech G510, F310, M510 and M570 plus trackIR 5!

Ells228:-

"For me personally after Hawk is Typhoon in conjunction with a sophisticated helicopter that has a lot of MFD panels, plus a tanker for Typhoon"

Gulp... Frrt.

:D

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.