F-86 Release date?

Revan

Was going to ask that but found discussion here. Jumped to fast.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=121697

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jippikaye June release! BT is on a roll here:lol: Man how I want to dogfight in this jet.....F86's red vs. blue online will do just fine for starters!

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

Damn... I had no interest in the sabre... but wow... that looks amazing. Fantastic model and once again fantastic productivity by Belsimtek. 3 modules + F-15 PFM in such a efficient time frame. Please make the Mig 29 and Su 33 AFM next. D1 purchase for me to support Belsimtek's efforts. :D

Edited by Witchking

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I said before, Day one buy for me as well. Even though the huey is my favorite just judging from the pictures and short tiny video (Hint: Give us some more before July!) the Saber looks even better!

BST, Is the reason I came back to DCS! Looks like they'll be the reason I stay too! :)

Super excited!!!!

• Like 1

At least there should not be any legal issues getting permission from North American and delaying release like the Huey.....

If you mean to imply that since North American Aviation no longer exists, that there could be no legal issues, you are quite incorrect. Boeing is the current holder of the North American assets, having acquired them (I *think*) from McDonnel Douglas when they purchased MD

*edit* I stand corrected, it was Rockwell that purchased NAA, which then got purchased by Boeing. Either way, Boeing holds the intellectual property rights.

Edited by OutOnTheOP

Oh damn...........

There I was trying to resist and you go and put out a video like this.

Ah well, wallet is open and waiting, hell this, Mig 21, Hawk and possibly the cobra all out this year, how on earth am I going to choose what to fly. :)

What a fantastic problem to have.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Yo-Yo confirm on the Russian forum other 3rd party has making the Mig-15Bis, but no has official news over a release or develop. A shadow 3rd party? Expected news

Yo-Yo said that the MiG -15 do those who do Sabre. (That is, BST)

Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4 /i9-12900KF /64 Gb- G.SKILL Trident  DDR4 4000 МГц / Palit GeForce RTX 3070 Ti GameRock 8GB /Corsair HX1200 1200W 

DCS A-10C Обучающий урок "Концепция HOTAS" (RU)

DCS P-51D Руководство пилота

Обучающие миссии для Ми-8 (Радиооборудование)

Yo-Yo said that the MiG -15 do those who do Sabre. (That is, BST)

^ that's cool and hopefully we will get the MiG-15 external 3D model with AI FM when the DCS:Sabre come out - same like the AI FW-190 for DCS:Mustang :bounce:

Key Features of the DCS: F-86F Sabre: • Battle the MiG-15, the Sabre’s nemesis

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

mh well, i think F86 will be a instant purchase on my side...i dont see myself flying it on a daily basis, but it will get some attention for sure.loving the look of this bird, and the bare metal reflections on that bird look awesome.

i wonder though, if the tracers in the F86 will suck as bad as the ones in the p51 performance wise.

That footage was the first proper in-game footage we've had of EDGE. I hope we get it eventually!

Actually if EDGE isn't out when the Sabre comes out, then the footage we have seen is a bit misleading.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team
Actually if EDGE isn't out when the Sabre comes out then the footage we have seen is a bit misleading.

That's what the disclaimer is there for. "Work in progress, may not represent the final product".

(Although, we all know that Edge is on the way..) :)

That's what the disclaimer is there for. "Work in progress, may not represent the final product".

(Although, we all know that Edge is on the way..) :)

I take the disclaimer to refer to the product being advertised, not the free environment that is currently available but does not look like that.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If that sound isn't WIP, I'd say that's what is misleading. I don't want to sound all grumpy, but really, if that sound isn't planned to be part of the module, I'd rather hear how it actually sounds.