Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

The Fairey Gannet AEW.3 begs to differ.

XL472-Gannet.jpg

wow! never heard of this aircraft before. It's a bit odd. I like this thing. :pilotfly: The next aircraft is... something secret! :doh: :megalol:

Prend ton temps mais fait ca vite :cold:... LG34''21:9 Asus 23''monitors Intel i7-4590 EVGA 1070 Superclocked Gskills 4x4G RAM Fatal1ty AsRock Z97 killer motherboard in a HAF black box with 4 CH products plug in and logitech G510, F310, M510 and M570 plus trackIR 5!

The X-32 is hands down the ugliest thing that ever flew

I wonder if they were going for a "stealthly" version of the Yak-36?

adc506b1d0ae61c38c43af2e0b86dda0.jpg

4d684c75957222032310dca31012ae8f.jpg

Edited by Cool Breeze

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

X-32 looks like a strangely happy (as in special needs) pokémon.

56b5b799e11d6a3480c37708f46f299f.jpg

Behold the majestic flying Guppychu!

• Like 1

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Hmm "Something for everyone"

And all of that other stuff they said i reckon;

F4 Carrier variant/Harrier/MiG23

Just some guesses, i think the MiG23 is the perfect opponent for the F14 and the MiG23MLD can do both A2A and A2G and refuel, so something for everyone for sure. The earlier F4's are great for the MiG21 and are tandem multi role and can refuel so again something for everyone. It all complements each other. Sea Harrier would fit in nicely too.

This wait is starting to be heavy.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

leatherneck please, at least give us another hint.

a nose, a small wing part, a canopy glass...etc.

a little part! please

+1

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

As requested.

$(KGrHqMOKkUE4jG-B)NoBOU!3yhNog~~48_35.JPG?

You sir are an evil person! I like your style!

Leonardo Da Vinci

John F. Kennedy

I'm sure there would be at least one person on this forum hardcore enough to spot a serial number on one of the screws pointing towards a particular aircraft manufacturer and find us the aircraft in question, variant name included.

Nitpicking, CSI style? My wife isn't on this forum, is she? :pilotfly:

I'm sure there would be at least one person on this forum hardcore enough to spot a serial number on one of the screws pointing towards a particular aircraft manufacturer and find us the aircraft in question, variant name included.

The sad thing is that if I could read the serial number I might stand a chance..

looks like NA16805 or NAS6805 bit can't be...

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

the funny part in all this is that Cobra is reading this thread and laughes his ass off

Im not sure he is happpy to see this thread.

More pressure, you dev know you have to bestrong on the next anouncement.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals