DCS : F4U-1 Corsair

Hueyman

On 3/20/2024 at 8:44 PM, Hammer1-1 said:

Why? Are you paid opposition? For someone who hasn't lost anything, you sure act like you have a court case for fraud against a company.

The adolescent arguments here are the ones here acting like they have special privileges and the continued acting like true textbook narcissists. Climb off that high horse -or mountain top and join civilization again. Or again, the door isn't far away.

This is so much hysterical adolescent nonsense.

No One - is demanding... Anything.

Some are simply tired of the seemingly endless hype and waiting.

Aversion and hostility toward contrary opinion is both inciteful and detrimental to this thread.

Unless that is what you are getting paid for.

The rest of us are simply looking forward to this project, and would appreciate honest and accurate updates when available.

That's it.

Just that.

Bowie.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2024 at 10:45 AM, Silver_Dragon said:

Only a Site note: The lasts M3 Updates.

M3 Christmas Update

2023 Annual Update

2024 and Beyond, appears F4-U with PTO Units.

44 minutes ago, Bowie said:

Aversion and hostility toward contrary opinion is both inciteful and detrimental to this thread.

The rest of us are simply looking forward to this project, and would appreciate honest and accurate updates when available.

That's it.

Just that.

Bowie.

🧐

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

19 hours ago, Bowie said:

That's it.

Just that.

Bowie.

What hype?! Complaining about a LACK of hype is what you are basically doing. Aint no news to share. You're going to see it someday soon or not and you are going to buy it or not. The whole thing is to let them do the work and they will get back to you when they are good and ready. Until then, CHILL.

• Like 4

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

1 hour ago, Hammer1-1 said:

What hype?! Complaining about a LACK of hype is what you are basically doing. Aint no news to share. You're going to see it someday soon or not and you are going to buy it or not. The whole thing is to let them do the work and they will get back to you when they are good and ready. Until then, CHILL.

Showing up every 6 months posting a bunch of random pics of what looks like a finished module and saying vauge stuff like: ready for take off. Then nothing else.  Then 6 months later more pics of a module that looks exactly the same as 6 month earlier with no explanations. 

Or posting a yearly update (after not having planned on doing it) says the last thing to be implemented was the damage modeling.

Then 6 months pass. Picture of finished damage modeling.

So is everything ready to go now?

Nope suddenly vidoes of basic cockpit animations show. Up we never get explanations for thise cockpit animation videos. Are they just now adding cockpit animations? Why didn't they mention that 6 months earlier? Or is it just old stuff they thought was neat to show off. We don't know as they never bothered to say anything about these random vidoes.

Then another 3-4 months go by. And get an update. They update by itself is perfectly fine, goes into more detail than any previous update they've had for years. Only problem is that they talk about the need to fine tune the flight model at various altitudes etc.  

So when they 9 months earlier said the last thing to do was damage modeling, they weren't honest?  Something changed?

No other module in DCS sphere has been so long in production, seemd so close to being finished for so long yet so little info actually given. 

1. 8 years is just a silly long time to produce a module and is a unique even for dcs.

2. Combined with bad/incomplete/lack of info on what they are doing.

Can't compare the Corsair situation with F4, or C130 or any other module in production.

Extraordinary claims need Extraordinary explanations.

Can be DCSed up to

Extraordinary production time need Extraordinary explanations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

39 minutes ago, Gunfreak said:

Showing up every 6 months posting a bunch of random pics of what looks like a finished module and saying vauge stuff like: ready for take off. Then nothing else.  Then 6 months later more pics of a module that looks exactly the same as 6 month earlier with no explanations. 

Or posting a yearly update (after not having planned on doing it) says the last thing to be implemented was the damage modeling.

Then 6 months pass. Picture of finished damage modeling.

So is everything ready to go now?

Nope suddenly vidoes of basic cockpit animations show. Up we never get explanations for thise cockpit animation videos. Are they just now adding cockpit animations? Why didn't they mention that 6 months earlier? Or is it just old stuff they thought was neat to show off. We don't know as they never bothered to say anything about these random vidoes.

Then another 3-4 months go by. And get an update. They update by itself is perfectly fine, goes into more detail than any previous update they've had for years. Only problem is that they talk about the need to fine tune the flight model at various altitudes etc.  

So when they 9 months earlier said the last thing to do was damage modeling, they weren't honest?  Something changed?

No other module in DCS sphere has been so long in production, seemd so close to being finished for so long yet so little info actually given. 

1. 8 years is just a silly long time to produce a module and is a unique even for dcs.

2. Combined with bad/incomplete/lack of info on what they are doing.

Can't compare the Corsair situation with F4, or C130 or any other module in production.

Extraordinary claims need Extraordinary explanations.

Can be DCSed up to

Extraordinary production time need Extraordinary explanations.

it is and I fully 100% agree with you. The last thing M3 put out was the Christen Eagle and that wasnt anything anyone asked for.  But at this point, its not likely going to happen anytime soon, so the point is to not get your hopes or expectations up...but at the same time be relieved when it comes out. Itll come when it comes...if it comes. Theres literally nothing to complain about thats worth complaining and getting worked up over. It simply is what it is...certainly not worth bashing a small development team, just hope they dont turn out to be the next VEAO.

• Like 2

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

8 minutes ago, Hammer1-1 said:

just hope they dont turn out to be the next VEAO.

Agreed.  I'm excited for the Corsair, but would also really like the F-8J they say they're doing after.  You know, when they finish it in 2 weeks 😅

• Like 1

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

@-Rudel- Any udpate for us about progress? Its quiet here from long time. Pls for some news before Easter. Thx!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Then you are even more supportive than I am!  
I just can‘t bring myself to buy the Christen Eagle….
But I fully embrace the idea behind it!!! 🫡
I'm totally with Rudel on this now, as before I was like you. I changed my opinion when I got an FFB stick.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

@-Rudel- Any udpate for us about progress? Its quiet here from long time. Pls for some news before Easter. Thx!
It's already Easter.

8 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Oh, just a second hand MS FFB2. It does have its limitations, and I'm toying with the idea of getting a DIY Rhino kit.

Only problem with the Rhino is the waiting time. I can't even remember if I actually ordered or just thought about it....... 😅 If it was ofm the shelve it would probably an insta-buy (once the liquidity is given that is.... 😁)

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Only problem with the Rhino is the waiting time. I can't even remember if I actually ordered or just thought about it.......  If it was ofm the shelve it would probably an insta-buy (once the liquidity is given that is.... )
Exactly! And that's why I'm toying with the idea of getting the kit, and making one myself.

• Like 1

Just now, MAXsenna said:

Exactly! And that's why I'm toying with the idea of getting the kit, and making one myself. emoji4.png

Is the kit readily available? I'm not up to date on the matter rn.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Is the kit readily available? I'm not up to date on the matter rn.
Was last time I checked. If you go to the website, can't remember, all options were listed.
Juat saw another stick that's available for preorder too. So it seems FFB is picking up.