AV-8B Harrier Thread

Angelthunder

Folks, please understand that we cannot give a specific release schedule. ED is complete control of the release schedule for all mods.

All I can say is that Early Access will be out by Q3.

Fair enough Zeus and thanks for that information. Things look to be progressing well and looking forward to the release. You have a buyer here. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, please understand that we cannot give a specific release schedule. ED is complete control of the release schedule for all mods.

By Q3 or in Q3 ? :smartass:.

But kidding aside really looking forward to it and you guys will have my money for sure once it comes out ^-^.

By Q3 or in Q3 ? :smartass:.

But kidding aside really looking forward to it and you guys will have my money for sure once it comes out ^-^.

Well I'm hoping for "by". Either way, very much looking forward to this release!

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.

Dumb question i know... But what does Q3 mean? Is it the 3-rd quarter? Gonna vanish with shame now. :Flush:

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Obvious? No it doesn't appear to be. I recall a discussion around this time last year in the Viggen thread about whether or not ED imposes release schedules on 3rd party modules.

I found it obvious... i would do the same if i were them. You will not have a 3rd party module coming out at the same time with a map or module. EVEN if it is a finished ED module, they wil schedule it to not overlap. merchandising techniques. (and is better for everyone).

Edited by shonist

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10

Perhaps that explains also why the final development of the Mirage is (unexpected) slowed down = Razbam is focused to release Harrier in Q3 so that is enough time separation with all expected releases later this year (2.5 - Hornet - F-14)

I wouldn't hold your breath with regards to the Hornet. The Harrier will be at least a year in game before you see anything regarding the Hornet. The AG radar seems to be an issue I'm afraid.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I wouldn't hold your breath with regards to the Hornet. The Harrier will be at least a year in game before you see anything regarding the Hornet. The AG radar seems to be an issue I'm afraid.

Has that been stated? I haven't heard a single word about the ground radar since they showed that coast/aicraft carrier test image of it. That must've been like 2 years ago now.

F/A-18C "anticipated release"(beta) to 2017 by Chzh (By russian forum), expected, of course.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3125577&postcount=11

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Looks like we're now getting APKWS for the BO-105 by Poly-Dynamics, since they seem to be developing the laser guided rocket, can RAZBAM use it for the Harrier?

What do you think Zeus?

18199223_10211556141891446_5602200621183583264_n.jpg?oh=155e8b4ebc8391b46c44c4ee528468e0&oe=59890698

IIRC Zeus said that APKWS was planned to be implemented somewhere a couple of hundred pages back. Don't know if it was set in stone though.

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

from fb:

18358880_1337699866316648_1633544778875733868_o.jpg?oh=bda367b014d9b2ad91c2b5da11b935d8&oe=59B3F1A7

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Lovely textures.

These are just to mess with you, more texture tests, by absolutely no way are final, in fact, i hardly consider it as a work in progress, but just felt like sharing..:)

:)

IF you need help with making liveries..... :music_whistling:

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Sounds like a great conversation for the Hornet thread:music_whistling:

Awesome picture Razbam, hope the Arnold pilot model makes it in eventually

Soooo, what's left on the way to the early access? ;)

I would love to get my hands on this one in any state....

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Soooo, what's left on the way to the early access? ;)

I would love to get my hands on this one in any state....

Agreed Shagrat! I wonder if Zeus would be generous enough to give a guestimate of percentage of completion on the ASM and AFM. Regardless, I feel very good on his statement yesterday about Q3 early release. It sounds like, and from the snapshots of the HUD, looks like tremendous progress being made. Thanks team RAZBAM for your work.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional