Just Hype the F-16

MrAMRAAM

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EdA5USG.jpg
Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I actually received my TUSBA today in the mail. That means it was meant to be. :)

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

I imagine they've still got things to polish and finish off today so we won't get the update until later on this afternoon like usual for the patches.

I suspect you are right but so far they have come in a little earlier then most people have expected.

Oh well, back to watching the trailer video(s).

Should I wait until noon? :shocking:

2 weeks ;)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I balked in the 11th hour and bought it.

same ;)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Will there be an announcement or do we have to keep loading DCS and wait for it to update?

We just had a talk at work with Matt Hall who is the Red Bull Air Race World Champion and was an Aussie RAAF pilot flying Mudhens in the Gulf with the USAF. I know this has nothing to do with the Viper but it gets the will to fly up and I cant wait to get into some Aerial Combat in the Viper.

Just follow the Official updates subforum, there will be a new post in this thread when the patch is out.

Remember, it's coming out in the Open Beta branch, not the Stable Release.

I'll add that you can "subscribe" to that thread so that you'll get an email whenever there is a new post. The patch is normally released shortly after.