Mirage F1 project update

Vibora

A full Cold Start video, by Spudknocker:

Edit: It's title says "Comprehensive" Cold Start .. but It's not really, as it omits all the cold start checks.

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

1 hour ago, Rudel_chw said:

A full Cold Start video, by Spudknocker:

Edit: It's title says "Comprehensive" Cold Start .. but It's not really, as it omits all the cold start checks.

and you know, the ejection seat

• Like 1

Is the F1 Mirage, available already ??

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

24 minutes ago, Lenux said:

Is the F1 Mirage, available already ??

Patch got delayed till tomorrow.

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle

On 7/14/2022 at 5:37 AM, Admiral_ZIPANGU said:

@Vibora

The manual PDF says S530D will be included, but will it eventually include both S530F and S530D?

The last year of the Iran Iraq war some Iraqi kills are listed as super 530d. I’m not sure if it’s accurate but it’s worth noting 

Expectation is an event that is considered as the most probable in a situation of uncertainty and anticipation of something, also a more or less realistic assumption about a future event. If the expectation does not come true, there is an emotional reaction of disappointment.
разочарованный сезон 3 GIF от Ash vs Evil Dead

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, cmbaviator said:

will the FM be qualified as Professional for the F1 ?

They kind of mixed the terms "advanced" and "professional" all over the place in their original announcement.

But it would be the only full fidelity (clickable cockpit) module without PFM. I think it's a save bet, that it is shipped with PFM.

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Just now, Bladigan said:

Отец одного из разработчиков был профессиональным пилотом Mirage F1, поэтому я полагаю, что FM будет очень точным.

Optimism is contagious)

On 7/19/2022 at 5:46 PM, Bremspropeller said:

Two MiG-21 kills and none was shot down by Floggers. One F1CZ was hit by a Flogger and overran the runway during landing. The Floggers in turn got lucky as one or two Magic 1s fused too far away.

Hardly a cut and dry "kill" or "loss" on either side.

Randomly off topic, but I've met the shooter (of the two MiG21s - the same guy, albeit in two separate incidents. It's a bit unclear what exactly happened, and he didn't talk about it. The first instance is quite clear, the second has a lot of difficult to piece together info). Wish I could get my hands on the gun camera footage (which is out there, I won't go into that any more!) and put it on yt. No kill like a guns kill. I also met the guy who was paralysed when his F1 went off the runway (he was indeed hit by a missile from a MiG23, a head on shot). The aircraft was salvaged apparently, amazingly enough.

Because of my work, I've worked with or met a lot of the guys who flew SAAF F1's. Interesting stories.

https://saafmuseum.org.za/arthur-d-piercy-27th-september-1987/

Edited by ARM505
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, ARM505 said:

Randomly off topic, but I've met the shooter (of the two MiG21s - the same guy, albeit in two separate incidents. It's a bit unclear what exactly happened, and he didn't talk about it. The first instance is quite clear, the second has a lot of difficult to piece together info). Wish I could get my hands on the gun camera footage (which is out there, I won't go into that any more!) and put it on yt. No kill like a guns kill. I also met the guy who was paralysed when his F1 went off the runway (he was indeed hit by a missile from a MiG23, a head on shot). The aircraft was salvaged apparently, amazingly enough.

Because of my work, I've worked with or met a lot of the guys who flew SAAF F1's. Interesting stories.

https://saafmuseum.org.za/arthur-d-piercy-27th-september-1987/

You probably know this already anyhow, but here's the wingman of the second MiG-Kill talking about his time flying Mirages in the SAAF. I believe there's also a Q&A on top of part two of this video.

Edited by Bremspropeller
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So ein Feuerball, JUNGE!