Phantoms Phorever. PRE-ORDER & REVEAL Trailer

IronMike

9 hours ago, G.J.S said:

But the E isn’t strong enough structurally to handle a carrier, nor are the landing gear assemblies sufficiently “beefy”.

Ahh, who cares.

I got the feeling I pre ordered am endless supply of F4E s. One more or less destroyed due to silliness and/or out of stupidity does not matter 😉

Edited by Lt_Jaeger
  • Like 3

I pre-ordered it yesterday. Now it's time for another wait, I hope it's not too long. Although I really like flying the F-14, because it's a carrier based aircraft, now I can't wait to get into the cockpit of this fantastic F-4E... and fly.

I've carefully read every detail of this module, available on the HB website, as well as following threads concerning revealed aspects explained and clarified gradually. You at HB have created a masterpiece, truly above all expectations.

Jester who finally interacts with the player (and for those who, like me, fly single) is much appreciated.

A realistic detail in the connection of the various components that leaves us speechless, as is the wear and tear option, stunning.

From the video trailer, I also have high expectations for the flight model, as it's an aircraft that needs to be managed carefully and can give a lot of satisfaction.

I can't wait for the manual to be available, just to gain familiarity and while waiting for the module to be released.

In short, you have increased my desire to fly, not to fight, but to fly, one of the most beautiful experiences, at least for me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU AT HB.

Antonio.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, G.J.S said:

But the E isn’t strong enough structurally to handle a carrier, nor are the landing gear assemblies sufficiently “beefy”.

Meh. I've stuck an F-15SE on a carrier and even got it back off again. OK, the pilot blacked out on touchdown, the nose gear had 'issues' afterwards and I had no payload and a thimble of fuel in it, but it had to be tried.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bfr said:

Meh. I've stuck an F-15SE on a carrier and even got it back off again. OK, the pilot blacked out on touchdown, the nose gear had 'issues' afterwards and I had no payload and a thimble of fuel in it, but it had to be tried.

I’m pleased for you. 🤨

For those who wish to use the aircraft as it was intended - I only wish to give information. Receive it or not.

• Like 1

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

12 hours ago, dsc106 said:

I am requesting the ability to import a custom PDF(s) and to tab through the documents while in game.

A good interim is to make use of the knee-boards, it takes a bit more effort on your end, but you can convert the pages to .pngs and throw them in the folder and cycle through them

Order 12656 here, grabbed the module and a Black Shock Cone shirt.

Can't wait to fly it. Been waiting for the Phantom for ages.

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle

1 hour ago, Gianky said:

Pre-order n. 12644 is in!

Thank you very much, Heatblur!

13 minutes ago, PiratexCore said:

Order 12656 here, grabbed the module and a Black Shock Cone shirt.

Can't wait to fly it. Been waiting for the Phantom for ages.

Thank you both for your purchases! It is much appreciated!

• Like 2

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

28 minutes ago, KananSkywalker said:

The pre-order on the ED shop is not allowing using miles to purchase, is it the case for pre-order?

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula

27 minutes ago, Indianajon said:

@IronMike I have an important question(s) for you which a friend suggested.

1. Does Jester 2.0 get a mustache?

2. Can you tweak the Jester model in the same way you are going to be able to change the pilot.

And 3..... completely the wrong place but what about the A6? 😋

1. What makes you think he has no mustache even now?

2. We will have to see, I cannot say yet. I am sure we will try.

3. A6 coming. But... still a while.

• Like 5

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

@IronMikePre-ordered, can't wait to see the servers filled with F-4's on release. Didn't think you could beat the F14 but looks like you raised the bar again 👍.

Edited by Hawke001

AMD 5800X, 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, AMD 6900xt, Windows 11, Quest 3.

F15E, AH-64, F/A18C, F-14, Super Carrier, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, AV-8B, FW190, C101, F-15C, Mi8MTV2, SU-33, SU-27, M-2000C, AJS-37, KA-50, L-39, Yak-52, F-5E, F-86F, Spitfire, Persian Gulf, Normandy, NTTR.

17 minutes ago, IronMike said:

1. What makes you think he has no mustache even now?

2. We will have to see, I cannot say yet. I am sure we will try.

3. A6 coming. But... still a while.

Mind blown!!!!

That realisation of having a couple of hundred hours shared with Jester and being reminded that it have no idea what he looks like 🤯

10 hours ago, G.J.S said:

I’m pleased for you. 🤨

For those who wish to use the aircraft as it was intended - I only wish to give information. Receive it or not.

Oh I normally use them as they were intended. Its just fun to try something daft/inadvisable every now and then. In all seriousness, i'm quite looking forward to when a truly seaworthy variant arrives down the line.

7 hours ago, The_Chugster said:

As a back up, if anything (god forbid) happens to ED I will still have access to the modules I have paid for on Steam

I don't think so. I believe once you transfer it to ED your Steam version MOD will no longer work. It's been a long time since I did a transfer but you might want to check on that strategy.  Seems to me you are giving 30% to Steam for nothing. 

3 hours ago, dorianR666 said:

whats the difference between buying on ED's store and HB's store? does HB get higher cut on their own store?

Don't know but you can add a T-Shirt for a few dollars more 🙂

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, pii said:

I don't think so. I believe once you transfer it to ED your Steam version MOD will no longer work. It's been a long time since I did a transfer but you might want to check on that strategy.

Well you can't "transfer" modules from Steam to Standalone anymore. This change happend several years ago.

You can link (and unlink) your Steam account to Standalone version, to decide whether to use one of them at a time. AFAIK there is a certain delay of time for the link and/or unlink process but don't know the details.

5 hours ago, Hawke001 said:

@IronMikePre-ordered, can't wait to see the servers filled with F-4's on release. Didn't think you could beat the F14 but looks like you raised the bar again 👍.

Thank you for your kind purchase! It is much appreciated!

5 hours ago, dorianR666 said:

whats the difference between buying on ED's store and HB's store? does HB get higher cut on their own store?

There is no difference, on either store you support us both equally. We appreciate the purchase on our store though, because it sends traffic our way. In addition you can only get the special edition packages on our store, as we handle the shipping etc ourselves, and it is difficult to integrate in other, predominantly digital stores.

The choice is ultimately yours though and you should go with whichever option fits you best. 🙂

Edited by IronMike
  • Like 1

Heatblur Simulations