How many?

52niner

Yep, quick start .. I don't have enuff time to be manually starting up.

P45 Platinum, Q9550 @ 3.33Ghz, HD6970 w/2gb, X-Fi Titanium PCIE, 4gb RAM, ANTEC 1000watt PSU, Lian Li PC-A71 case, Win7 64bit, CH Throttle and Fighterstick, Saitek Pro Pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip Pro, 3 x Samsung SyncMaster 2443

I allways flipping every switch, but I leave the checklists and follow a flow pattern to the panels and switches. Though, with more DCS modules available I may have to return to the checklists to remember the right procedures...

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

I normally use the manual start procedure, unless I'm testing a setting or building a mission.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I do it manually all the time except during training with the groop. Usaly have to start 4-6 times during traing manuvers. I get up for a snack with auto start is going.

Edited by CAT_101st

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

I always go manual, feels like it's quicker, and I don't have to turn off that annyoing instrument lights and other things that the auto insists should be activated

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Quick start for me. But I am planning to learn how to do manual start but as EagleEye said I will probably forgot how to when more modules are available.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Quick start for me, although it is annoying to have to turn off the A/C lights.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Depends on the situation for me. Normally I do it manually to get everything my way from the get-go (and because it's just more fun that way), but if I intend to go raid the fridge for beers or something I'll use auto-start to have everything running when I get back. The latter especially if I'm on a multiplayer server, since I'll usually be co-oping with other players and don't want to delay the flight unecessarily.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

If it's not running already, manual start-up. Goes faster than auto-startup.

Not if you do it correctly. Unfortunately the damage model does not incorporate frying the APU if you don't stick to the cooldown-times, same thing with oil-temps of the engines, you have to w8 for those to go beyond the first red marker before you are allowed to take the engines out of idle in the real thing.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Not if you do it correctly. Unfortunately the damage model does not incorporate frying the APU if you don't stick to the cooldown-times, same thing with oil-temps of the engines, you have to w8 for those to go beyond the first red marker before you are allowed to take the engines out of idle in the real thing.

if only ED went for that... and a few other "noncritical" things

Current Sims:

DCS Black Shark, Falcon 4.0, X-Plane 9, Steel Beasts Pro PE, IL-2 1946, ArmA 2, FSX, Rise of Flight, EECH, Harpoon 3 ANW, CSP