• AH-1W Super Cobra
    • AH-64A Apache
    • AH-64D Longbow
    • Eurocopter Tiger
    • Mi-24 Hind
    • Mi-28 Havok
    • Rooivalk
    • Other

When online-multicrew will work for Huey, I guess everything is possible.

But I think before the Ah-64D we will see AH-64A first.

Or maybe we will see a mordernized version of the cobra after the "nam-version"is finished.

*dreamingofsupercobra* :pilotfly:

replace super cobra with "viper"... ;)

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

• ED Team
You realize that the planned Cobra is a very old version armed only with guns and rockets, right?

Up nice and close with the grunts, its the only way to fly . . .

:music_whistling:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Up nice and close with the grunts, its the only way to fly . . .

:music_whistling:

Ditto where the metal meets the flesh.

A Black Hawk would be nice or a Jolly Green Giant perhaps even a Chinook they used those in Nam.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

i'd vote a 'nam era chinook to compliment the cobra (it's coming, right?) and huey.

But if you must go attack helicopter then go tigre!

But then again, i have a feeling belsimtek will stick with bell for a while to come. so then, osprey anyone?

edit: or Kiowa...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You realize that the planned Cobra is a very old version armed only with guns and rockets, right?

THat very same version of the Cobra fired the first air launched TOW missiles towards the end of the Viet Nam war. Whether or not they choose to model them is another story, but they were capable of using them.

Guess I'm easy.

I don't care what turns up, just so long as its Rotary.

Utility, attack or heavy lift. I'll be happy. :thumbup:

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

true!!! but even a R22 ?? :P hehehe

LOl, ok I'm not that brave. ;)

That's not a helicopter it's a damn bin with a fan on top.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Apache, apache, apache... always apache...

Yeah right, 10 cheesburgers and diet cola, please.

It's a bit funny, when a niche has it's own mainstream tastes :)

My choice? AH-1 or Hind. Apache is too mainstream and somehow connected to word CLASSIFIED (longbow), and that's what disqualify it from being DCS module.

Best choice evar?

http://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/imgs/lockheed-ah56-cheyenne_2.jpg

As i always say, at this rate of releasing modules, even a "DCS: Kite Toy" (BETA - 39.00$) would be warmly welcomed by myself.

Edited by q800

I voted AH-64D... But I think a good argument could be made for the MH-6 Little Bird...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

I voted AH-64D... But I think a good argument could be made for the MH-6 Little Bird...

Yes! I love flying the AH-6 in Arma. It or the OH-58 would be excellent imo, very fun indeed providing VCAS, and perhaps take quite a bit less time to model fully? We could even get an MH-6 variant with pods on the side to carry JTACs/HSLD badasses around the battlefield :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First to Fight, First to Strike.