RAZBAM simulations developing for DCS

Nate--IRL--

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FSX is trash they should finish mirage 2000 for DCS before starting mig-29.

DCS is real combat, FSX is hmm ,how to say that without being banned...

I'm ok to do interception and flying in FSX but when u develop a fighter you do it for DCS. :)

I assume , if they want me to work on DCS mirage they can PM me when they want.

Still cant understand why they develop first for FSX...BS

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

FSX often look very impressive and beautifull in small 1024x768 fixed screenshots or 720x340 videos... you take the small image/video and say "hooo, waaahh !"... but when you got FSX and play it in 1920x1080, you say "haaa ! hem... what the problem with my graphic setting, all is at "super-maximum-overdrive" ? What are these ugly pixels ? What are these ugly 2d sprites ? Outch ! this texture changed subitly, what a strange mipmapping ! Oh ok i see, water effect is not moving, it's juste a fixed bump effect... hum these clouds looked cool, now i see that they are all flat" etc... Despite the appearences, FSX is ugly, and whatever they cry "DirectX 10 !".. it is ugly.

The DCS NTTR map appear to not be detailed as much as this FSX module ? This is probably true, but i'am SURE, that the DCS's map will appear better than this FSX module, for many reasons.

I couldn't agree more..

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city

Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty

How can you lose?

The lights are much brighter there

You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares

AND GO DOWNTOWWWNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you, hit, The Navy knows what you hit........

Face forward mister, Im just getting started

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see the Northrop Grumman EA-6 Prowler and the Boeing AV-8B Harrier II Plus!

However, you'll have my full attention(can't find other modifiers to emphasis this), and many others', if you decide to produce the F16-E/F or the F-16C/D.:worthy:

Edited by SirEarl

I would love to see the Northrop Grumman EA-6 Prowler and the Boeing AV-8B Harrier II Plus!

However, you'll have my full attention(can't find other modifiers to emphasis this), and many others', if you decide to produce the F16-E/F or the F-16C/D.:worthy:

+1000 for the F-16C or better yet an F-16CJ :thumbup:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Let them finish the mirage2000 first please.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Let them finish the mirage2000 first please.

Certainly. :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to the Mirage as well, perhaps they will do a Mirage 2000D model in the future once they sort out how to simulate a ground radar.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen the models for FSX,i'm looking forward to the T-2 Buckeye by the way.But i was wondering if they plan to put there A-1 Skyraider and A-4 Skyhawk aircraft packs into DCS.I would love to fly all of the variants of those aircraft.Also,will we get the F2H Banshee too.I would like to try this plane out.:music_whistling:

I think he was trying to say that if there was to be a Vietnam era TOW, that because of their high attention to detail they should do that era of jets because of their expertise. Like VEAO focuses on ww2 and modern british aviation, and leatherneck who are masters with rotors and russian gen 2-3 aircraft. Gentlemen, all will come in due time, we just have to show devs that their is a market and we support them 100% because we as simmers want to keep this community alive.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.