Announcing Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3

Wags

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like http://www.fighter-collection.com/ didn't want to sell me that Lock On copy after all.

My order was placed on sep 2, and they returned the money today after my email.

So i ordered a new copy from http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop

the funny part is that the paypal account is using the exact same email adress as the one that returned my payment. :lol:

Only time will tell if i'll see that Lock On copy IRL. :joystick:

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

is there any news around how´s debugging getting forward?

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

9 more pages guys, I think we can hit it before the weekend....maybe that will show them how dedicated we are and that we deserve the sim for the weekend :)

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 64GB DDR 4, MSI Ventus 2070 Super, Samsung 970 M.2 NVMe, WD Blue 512GB SSD, TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Acer AH101 WMR

9 more pages guys, I think we can hit it before the weekend....maybe that will show them how dedicated we are and that we deserve the sim for the weekend :)

They know how dedicated we are, they also know we will shoot em for releasing an even slightly unpolished product that's not 100% bugfree.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

They should hold off til around April 2013......just sayin :D

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

It doesn't matter if it has a few bugs.. we have auto update. And for me its working just fine and that's all that matters. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

AGH! This wait is killing me.

Why don't they open up sales on a pre-order + beta until they're happy with the final product, like they did with P-51D and CA?

probably their making a couple of more aircraft flyable? Maybe? I hope! they did say there was some nice surprises?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||