Announcing Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3

Wags

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi... So they've gone from supposed to be released last month, to there being a slight delay into this month, and now a hint that FC3 isn't even the top priority??? (They are working for an even newer patch for DCS World, even though we just got a pretty good patch already). Arghhh, sorry, but I'm pretty dissappointed/anxious here... I just want to dogfight with some sweet jets in DCS World. I've had my credit card ready to pull the trigger on this for nearly two months!

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

Corsair H80i v2 Hydro Cooler

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVMe Solid State Drive

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR

Not to mention, I would like to enjoy some good FC3 time within this year or so. I'm engaged to be married next summer! Things are seriously getting complicated!!:cry:

Windows 10 64bit

Intel i7 9700K

Corsair H80i v2 Hydro Cooler

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra

32GB RAM

ASUS Z390 Maximus XI

Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVMe Solid State Drive

EVGA Gold 1000w

HTC Vive Pro VR

Not to mention, I would like to enjoy some good FC3 time within this year or so. I'm engaged to be married next summer! Things are seriously getting complicated!!:cry:

I strongly recommend his & hers Warthogs! ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

LOL, There are 3 rings to marriage,you have your Engagement ring,Wedding ring and Suffering:megalol::lol::music_whistling::D Just kidding..But life as you know is over...LOL:drink::drunk:All the Best..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Oi... So they've gone from supposed to be released last month, to there being a slight delay into this month, and now a hint that FC3 isn't even the top priority??? (They are working for an even newer patch for DCS World, even though we just got a pretty good patch already). Arghhh, sorry, but I'm pretty dissappointed/anxious here... I just want to dogfight with some sweet jets in DCS World. I've had my credit card ready to pull the trigger on this for nearly two months!

I wonder if the latest update has to do with the implementation of missile AFM.

Could explain why things are taking so long.

Missile AFM is done, its not that.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I strongly recommend his & hers Warthogs! ;)

And its still up on Amazon. The Warthog for her !

My Specs. below

ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming

I5 9600K@4.5 Ghz.

32 Gb. G. Skill Rip Jaw V DDR4 @ 3200

MSI Gaming 1070 TI

Samsung 970 EVO+ NVME Pcie 500GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

OCZ 120GB vertex 2 SSD

Win10 64 Pro

TM Warthog

TM Cougar

Samsuny Odyssey +

CH Pro Pedals

ASUS 32" 2560X1440 Main

Samsung 23" LED/LCD 1920X1080

Corsair TX 850W

Corsair H100i GTX

HAF 932

This may have been talked about in this thread already, but I'll take my chance and ask this question anyway because I can't seem to focus all my Google-foo into finding the right answer... :music_whistling:

Do new players actually have to buy a physical CD of the original LOMAC to get access to FC3? I mean, is there no download options for this? If so, could anyone please explain the process for acquiring FC2 or FC3 when it's released for World?

Thanks

Welcome to the forums :)

Do new players actually have to buy a physical CD of the original LOMAC to get access to FC3?

Yes.

I mean, is there no download options for this?

No.

If so, could anyone please explain the process for acquiring FC2 or FC3 when it's released for World?

Purchase LOMAC from an online store and await delivery of CD. Once received, install in a folder/location of your choice.

Download and install DCS:World. Remember that LOMAC has nothing at all to do with DCS World and as a such must not be installed to same folder - they are separate entities. Once DCS World installed, wait for FC3. Once FC3 module released, install to DCS World.

After FC3 install, LOMAC can be removed/uninstalled.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

For the benefit of people that might see the question: there is a download version of LOMAC, but only in North America. Ubisoft's own digital download store has it there, but this option has unfortunately not been extended to other regions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thanks for the quick response!

Then I guess it's a given that there is no electronic distribution along with the physical CD when you buy one?

BTW, I've been a registered lurker for over a year and a "pilot" for a couple of years. Love the A10 but it's time to get into something faster! A little sad that the LOMAC buying process is, well how can I put this... ...medieval :P

• ED Team

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

... A little sad that the LOMAC buying process is, well how can I put this... ...medieval :P

Unforgettably that's down to Ubisoft..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Unforgettably that's down to Ubisoft..

Yes, but the good news is it ends with FC3, as this will be the last FC ever produced.

Just don't ditch your LOMAC disks in case you need to reinstall. I've kept mine safe for years now, always knew where it was.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Well, I don't know what else to do..I couldn't wait for FC3 any longer so I decided to go to a judo tournament just to get my mind off it..They all lined up to mop the floor with me but I was like, "Oh that's ok. it was worth it, by the time I get back home at least I'll be able to fly FC3..."

Ha!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

• ED Team

tried to install my lomac tonight ready for FC3 it installed but can I get it to run, can I hell lol

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

tried to install my lomac tonight ready for FC3 it installed but can I get it to run, can I hell lol

I dont know how to respond to this. Are you drunk? :drunk:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 64GB DDR 4, MSI Ventus 2070 Super, Samsung 970 M.2 NVMe, WD Blue 512GB SSD, TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Acer AH101 WMR