Announcing Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3

Wags

Just play/fly what you have instead of obsessing over something that's not yet available. Delays happen all the time in game development. They are frequently much longer than this. Although some are shorter too.

Chill peeps :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any news ??, new teaser or more ^^^!!!

Since all time we wait we are dead in the chair !!! lol ....

FC3 release !!! quickly please

November coming soon and chrismas to .....

Game Release Date

04 December 2012 Worldwide

04 December 2012 Europe

04 December 2012 USA

I'll quit the F5 pressing and move my interest to something else. this F5 thing is just too stupid. And thinking of a bug free FC3 sounds just too romantic to me.

There will be bugs. Even if they release it as an Easter Egg in 2013.

At least F5 key never bug ;) Beware of the arthritis

@S125: Source? Oh, that was just a little joke. OK. Burn in hell! :D

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

At least F5 key never bug ;) Beware of the arthritis

@S125: Source? Oh, that was just a little joke. OK. Burn in hell! :D

Sometimes F5 key does not work proply - it refreshes data from browser cash. Instead of useing F5 i recomend ctrl + R as it really refreshes data from the server where the forum is placed. :D

W7x64 | Intel I7 2700K 4.5GHz | 2x DDR3 4096Mb | Gainward GTX570 1240MB | 32" single monitor

If you don't see it on this site, it isn't official.

It will not be released at least two weeks before december. We have to wait two weeks after two weeks. :lookaround:

PVAF

"A fighter without a gun... is like an airplane without a wing" dedicated to F-4 Phantom

Sometimes F5 key does not work proply - it refreshes data from browser cash. Instead of useing F5 i recomend ctrl + R as it really refreshes data from the server where the forum is placed. :D

Ctrl-F5 does the same thing. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Man what a bummer if we get FC3 in November that means we only have less than 2 months to play it before the world ends....:doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

The world is not going to end in two months.

ED was put on this earth to make us happy.

We won't be happy until many things are finished.

ED's work here is not yet finished.

Therefore the world will not end in two months.

:P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If the world ends before all this is finished im gonna have a serious talk with the man above.

Maybe the man above is an ED fan also and he will make it so that they are all able to cross over, triple their staff, and instead of waiting for a year to release modules it will only take a month!! :P:P

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Pfffff...... Taking long ;)

Yes, 2440 post long!

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

The world is not going to end in two months.

ED was put on this earth to make us happy.

We won't be happy until many things are finished.

ED's work here is not yet finished.

Therefore the world will not end in two months.

:P

Well ,they did not told us all those years :) 20 December 2012 ? Although there is a big possibilty a Mayan priest fed up with calender filling and did not continue after 20/12/2012 :music_whistling:

In all seriousness, they'd better include at least one more 6DOF cockpit in the release..if not, the whole wait, I don't think it's really -that much- worth it. It's still FC, still no clickable cockpits..so I don't really know what else would justify the delay.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

......at least one more 6DOF cockpit in the release...

Which takes a minimum of a year to build, as confirmed previously, and you have been waiting how long?

30 days, less week-ends, which makes it what, 22 days, give or take a day?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

In all seriousness, they'd better include at least one more 6DOF cockpit in the release..if not, the whole wait, I don't think it's really -that much- worth it. It's still FC, still no clickable cockpits..so I don't really know what else would justify the delay.

+1 ; You name it !

and Viper: why do you insists sayin' that a 6DOF cockpit takes at least a year , when the guys from the modding community managed to implement a "6DOF mod" for the Su25T immediatley after DCSW came out ! yes the basis was Ricardos high res Su - pit, but 6DOF mod worked just fine, so why not implemeting this now on other russian ones, when ED already bought Ricardos pits f.ex for Su27?

Edited by JABO2009

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Which takes a minimum of a year to build, as confirmed previously, and you have been waiting how long?

30 days, less week-ends, which makes it what, 22 days, give or take a day?

As a customer I really don't care for the excuses.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

why do you insists sayin' that a 6DOF cockpit takes at least a year.....but 6DOF mod worked just fine.

Because it's true - simple. Whether you care to believe it or not is up to you. Your belief will however not change fact. And no, it did not work just fine. Was a hack at best and not worthy of official sanction.

As a customer I really don't care for the excuses.

There are no excuses for you to care about, not that it would matter in any event.

There has been a delay and you have been informed as to the cause and reasons of the delay. Do not confuse work that is currently being attended to for an excuse to appease you. Current work that is being attended to is as a direct result of Community input.

Honestly it beggars belief.......The Community shout out for fixes that need attending to. People actually listen and attend to those fixes that are sorely needed and are met with whining and allegations of excuses of a deadline not met.

Excuses.....:megalol:

Edited by 159th_Viper

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

one year it takes to create a functional cabin and their systems implemented, viper not talking about just putting on 6DOF, do some do not realize that unmodeled booths are not prepared for 6DOF? just look at these plugins to realize the limitations of modeling that was in LOMAC. At the time they were good, now are not up to par.

Have patience gentlemen, Rome was not built in a day. For more we hit the mule one day and another also, this is not going to go faster. Rather, this will stop and will not move until you want.

In addition, to output or any other addon FC3, first we have to see an update in DCS: W. While not occur, there will be nothing. The new functionality is about World, not the addons.