1. 1. Next DCS (European) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Alpha Jet
    • Eurofighter Typhoon
    • Harrier
    • Dassault Rafale
    • English Electric Lightning
    • Tornado
    • F 104 Starfighter
    • The Saab Family - Draken. Gripen, Lansen, Viggen... (Post specific)
    • The Mirage Family - M4000, F-1, III, IV... (Post Specific)
    • Other - write below

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, whoever at ED modelled the current Tornado, they did a cracking good job.

That, the Lightning, Harrier, Draken and Viggen are on the top of my list for EU planes. Handily the first two are on VEAO's list, a Viggen is a potential from LN due to the clues they've dropped, Razbam and VEAO are potentials for the Harrier, leaving only the Draken, which is more of a curio anyway.

Edited by Buzzles

I have to admit, whoever at ED modelled the current Tornado, they did a cracking good job.

That, the Lightning, Harrier, Draken and Viggen are on the top of my list for EU planes. Handily the first two are on VEAO's list, a Viggen is a potential from LN due to the clues they've dropped, Razbam and VEAO are potentials for the Harrier, leaving only the Draken, which is more of a curio anyway.

It's a long list, easy to miss stuff... The Harrier is on it already. :thumbup: SAR I believe. I'm hoping we'll see a more modern RAF variant also, GR.7/9.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

It's a long list, easy to miss stuff... The Harrier is on it already. :thumbup: SAR I believe. I'm hoping we'll see a more modern RAF variant also, GR.7/9.

Oh yeah, I know the Sea Harrier is on VEAO's list. I said potentially because it's not yet one of their starred ones (so could be dropped at any time) and their list stretches to 2017 and beyond, while Razbam have already said they've got a Harrier in DCS and have released a Gr.7/9 and AV8 for FSX, but they're going forward with other stuff first.

We'll get one at some point :)

We share similar tastes! Though I'd argue the Draken is more than a mere curio! It's almost as awesome as the Lightning!

I hope that someone would pick up the reins on the F-100D/F that TeamVRC was working on a while ago. My father flew it, he was the first Dane certified to fly it. Plus I really like the Steam cockpit. Inherently dangerous to fly, with random failures on, it would be quite harrowing even in a Sim.

Or a Draken. Most angular plane and the Danish X35XD version was A/G capable, but had no radar installed, relying on GC for fighter interception. The best Swedish version would be a J35D.

Anything with a Rotary Wing is fun and challenging.

Use SRS radio.

Saitek X55 Modding

System Specs

Mixed Metals: i7 4790K@4.6, 32GB Kingston HyperX ram@2400Mhz, Gigabyte GA-Z97MX Gaming 5, ASUS Vega 64, 3xSamsung SSD drives, FSP Aurum 1000W PSU, Custom watercooling with EK blocks, Vive, Virpil MT 50, X55 throttle.

Why are the Russian Aircraft, Us aircraft and maps a Poll Thread, and this one of

European Aircraft is not??

Justnoted even the Next DCS helo is a POLL

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

POLL - Next DCS Modern European Aircraft Wishlist

Someone asked y the European Aircraft Wishlist isnt a poll so i decided to make one.

I decided for me that I dont list the planes from WWII because of the lack of Space for the Poll.

I took the most from this list so maybe there not all iconic Jets and also already mentioned one listed. Of course you can Write what you wish to see in the future.

http://www.worldwide-military.com/Military%20Aircraft/EU%20Fighters/EUFighters_EN.htm

The answer for the good Question y i inadvertently took the F104 stays below. Im embarassed btw ;)

Regards

Griffon26

Edited by Griffon26

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Never parachute into an area you've just bombed

You never have too much fuel, unless you burn.

I think you are missing a piece. Polls usually have a place to vote for something. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

how is the f104 european

Youre right, saw it in the Moment when i hit the send button... Ive seen it always in german markings so in writing down all those jets I propably thought it was european. Im Sry

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Glad to see the Lightning there.

Yea like the shape of it ^^

There are much more jets which should be part of the poll but the space was sadly limited. :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Harrier and Tonka... its gotta be for me!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate. OpenXR, Open XR tool kit disabled.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC.

Vaicom user. Virpil Mongoose base CM3 & Mongoose stick CM2 (not set for dead stick), Virpil TCS with apache Grip. MFG pedals with damper upgrade. Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.

Voted for The Harrier (Sea Harrier FRS1, Harrier GR3/GR7), Tornado (PA-200, ECR and GR1), Mirage F1 (AZ, C-200, CR, CT, EQ-4) Mirage 2000D/N-K2, Mirage IIIC and Other.

The other is the Buccaneer S2, Victor B2/K2, AMX and Jaguar GR1/A/T2.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Thanks, i just thought it was strange that this hadnt been done before :thumbup:

So it would be the Eurofighter, Harrier,Tornado and English Electric lightining for me.

Edited by rajdary

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.