Eagle Dynamics @ E3 Discussion and Media

Coxy_99

https://www.facebook.com/VirtualTbirds/videos/10155417365479287

I 1 wired the landing, that is a lot harder than it looks. With some practice it will be easy.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A kind of.. :)

Hahahaha!

Q9poCxZ.gif

I'm sure it goes a lot deeper Olgerd. :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Awesome stuff. Thanks for the vid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

I 1 wired the landing, that is a lot harder than it looks. With some practice it will be easy.

Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

Also a nice job snagging that 1 wire considering it was your second attempt ever in the module. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

The carrier looks good, nice visual effect on the wire being retracted after you raised the hook. I'm looking forward to adding a little wind to kick the seas up, and a little turbulence to keep my honest...

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

Awesome, thanks Panther. Great job snagging a wire on only your second shot.

Really looking fwd to some carrier ops!

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just watched it. Real nice to see. Love the way the wire is physical and retracts after landing. Cannot wait to get my hands on it.

The level of detail is amazing.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Great flying Panther, thanks for sharing the experience with us! :thumbup:

And great to finally see Wags in a video. A little like meeting an online buddy, someone whose voice you know really well, for the first time in RL. Well, kinda, seeing as it's only a video, but you know what I mean. ;)

The level of detail is amazing.

Great video. Thank you. What size TV/monitor is that?

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Great video. Thank you. What size TV/monitor is that?

I'll look at that tomorrow, and give the details. I've retired to my hotel room tonight, I'm exhausted.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here's a small cheat for landing on the carrier. Put the flight path indicator in the upper right corner of the landing zone. That will put you down on the deck.

Very nice! I can't wait to see it in one of Matts videos with a little more clarity. Looks awesome! I love the physics at touchdown.

I'll look at that tomorrow, and give the details. I've retired to my hotel room tonight, I'm exhausted.

Thank you.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Panther: Great trap!! Thanks for posting the Video

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Awesome to see the first trap! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us who were waiting all day to see this happen.

Thanks WAGS and team!

Couldn't tell from the video, did the carrier have a working optical landing system (OLS) or meatball to help you?

[sIGPIC] "GOONIE" [/sIGPIC]

"GOONIE"

CSG-1 VFA-25

The carrier video was amazing. Any others? :)

Edited by Chain

System:

Windows 10 | i7-7700K @ 4.5 Ghz | 32GB of RAM | Nvidia GTX 1080, 3440x1440 | DELL Ultrawide U3415W | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 and 2 TB Seagate Barracuda | TM Warthog Hotas | SLAW F-16 Pedals | Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive PRO VR

+ High fidelity F/A-18C simpit :)