ED found solution to New Carrier Module for MP

pimp

I'm sure all of the MP guys are happy about this, but Wag's, will the solution delay the release?

Thanks.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

There was no release date so there is no delay.

We see 2016 as a big year for aircraft carrier operations as we plan to release both Nimitz-class aircraft carrier and Kuznetsov-class aircraft carrier modules.

But don't worry, I understood it correctly. That was a plan.

There was no release date so there is no delay.

I guess you have a point. :) It shouldn't delay videos/news either then.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

As you just got a major video preview last weekend I should say no it won't.

Wait...what...source please

EDIT: Oh mean the Comms videos?

Edited by pimp

Great to see the mini update. Wags and ED thank you for listening to the community and responding! You guys are the best!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

I'm really pleased. It means I can write missions that include the DLC without excluding or locking out folks that didn't get the DLC. Oddly, it then also means i'm more inclined to get it, since it makes no difference to the joining of servers.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Hopefully everyone who was bashing ED about the initial annoucement will apologize.

People that had a voice about this are the ones you can thank for the change even happening. You keep waiting for that apology though.

Thank you ED for listening to the community.