Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

19 minutes ago, Clivey said:

Hi CH, I'm just trying to install the latest version of your Steregushchiy mod and when I try to extract the zip folder, it's returning errors saying destination filenames will be too long (please see attached).

Just wanted to say thanks once again for all of your work. - These assets open-up all sorts of possibilities for DCS. 😎

Screenshot 2023-08-04 185816.png

It's entirely on your side. Maybe to many subdirectories with too long names... work on this... move them up some levels.. etc

• Like 2

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Suggestion: would the update log in the web front page be the link to the corresponding asset page?

Appreciation: keep up the great work!

Edited by VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants
  • Like 2

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

On 8/4/2023 at 2:13 PM, Stratos said:

Hi Silent, after the great work on the DShK, any chance of seeing this two? One and two tubes versions of the 14,5mm ZPU...

Zagan_14,5_mm_wkm_ZPU_2.jpg

zpu-1_01.jpg

We'll see 👍🏻

On 8/5/2023 at 9:23 AM, russiandivxclub said:

What an amazin mods and work you do. Whenever you have free time anyway you can look into the Russian Lancet unit ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZALA_Lancet

Thank you and once again WOW !

Thanks! 

The Lancet is on the list, but it might be hard to emulate its abilities, we'll see. 

On 8/5/2023 at 10:56 AM, VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants said:

Suggestion: would the update log in the web front page be the link to the corresponding asset page?

Appreciation: keep up the great work!

Thank you! The reason I don't link directly is the extra work involved, with the risk of link errors etc. There are enough steps I go through with every release as it is. So I have outsourced the remaining two mouse clicks to my users. 😅

6 hours ago, Tuniorez said:

Any chance? 

1l-image-26.jpg

As mentioned, there's already a project in the works. And it looks really good. 👌🏻 

• Like 6

A video featuring some of my upcoming assets, the US Infantry pack. 

The first release will include:

• M2 HMG tripod soldier
  • Mk19 AGL tripod soldier
  • FGM-148 Javelin ATGM soldier (mobile)
  • M82 AMR soldier (with and without camouflage cover)
  • M136 AT soldier (mobile)

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, currenthill said:

곧 출시될 자산인 미국 보병 팩을 소개하는 비디오입니다. 

첫 번째 릴리스에는 다음이 포함됩니다.

• M2 HMG 삼각대 병사
  • Mk19 AGL 삼각대 병사
  • FGM-148 Javelin ATGM 병사(이동형)
  • M82 AMR 병사(위장 커버 유무)
  • M136 AT 군인 (모바일)

can't wait! next time Can you release a Russian infantry pack?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Abburo said:

Fantastic @currenthill. I'm also so keen to have movable snipers :)... in theory they should move after few shots right ? :)))

I think it will be very cool, but very difficult to make, because they must be static when they are in fire mode (red alert), and movable when they are in green alert. And it will have time to make an animation for placing in fire mode...

10 hours ago, Tuniorez said:

Any chance? 

1l-image-26.jpg

There is a fully KA-52 mod witch is in preparation since 1 year : 

But it is not ready yet

screenshot000.png

Edited by Kappa-131st
  • Like 3

By the way, with this pack I just passed 100 released assets! Yay! 💪🏻

image.pngUS Infantry (USA) version 1.0.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.0.0

• Release version

US Infantry promo.jpg

Edited by currenthill
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 8

11 minutes ago, EA-18G_BlockII said:

@currenthill i successfully intergrated your LRASM and JASSM into CJS Rhino. but the problem is their position on the pylon. And when i add attach position to the weapon, the plane dissapear from playable list

sfsfs.png

efef.jpg

I don't mind if you modify my mods for personal use, but I would ask you to keep this thread on topic. You may contact me in Discord or modding forum threads. 👍🏻

• Like 4

3 hours ago, EA-18G_BlockII said:

@currenthill i successfully intergrated your LRASM and JASSM into CJS Rhino. but the problem is their position on the pylon. And when i add attach position to the weapon, the plane dissapear from playable list

▲ Coz you made some mistakes in the LUA file when edited the hardpoints/attach_position or the loadout-weapons, pretty sure. Check your DCS.log, search for EA-18G/FA-18E/FA-18F. :idea:

to CH: great job on your US Infantry pack 👍 

Edited by NRG-Vampire
  • Like 3

sign-pic4.jpg

This looks great! Is there any way to download the entire asset pack in one batch? Or can it only be done by country? 

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

1 hour ago, NRG-Vampire said:

to CH: great job on your US Infanty pack 👍 

Thanks! 👍🏻

23 minutes ago, aztec01 said:

JEEBUS, the US infantry addition is absolutely fearsome!  Great job, sir!  10/10!

Thank you! 👌🏻

10 minutes ago, FupDuck said:

This looks great! Is there any way to download the entire asset pack in one batch? Or can it only be done by country? 

Thanks! Unfortunately not, I can't really make one big asset pack, since it (currently) would be around 30 GB. And if I make one small code change you would have to download all 30 GB again. That's why it's distributed in smaller parts. But I just added the option to download all per country, for the first timers. I could maybe add the option to download all countries at once also. 🤔 

• Like 6

Its possible to make the AT and Javelin soldiers drivable in first person?

Also i have a missing texture in the muzzle fire animation with the tripod 50. cal soldier

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

8 minutes ago, Esac_mirmidon said:

Its possible to make the AT and Javelin soldiers drivable in first person?

Also i have a missing texture in the muzzle fire animation with the tripod 50. cal soldier

The reason they aren't controllable is because they fall over when you take control. Haven't been able to solve that yet. But it's on my known issues list. 

Dammit, my nemesis, the muzzle fire textures. No matter how many checklists I use I always forget them. 🤪

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spikef22 said:

Very cool! Can we expect to see standard infantry like M4 and M249 guys eventually? 

Yep, I started with the heavier stuff. But on my list I have the M4, M4/320, M249 and M240.

• Like 5