DCS A-10C Screen Shots - 16 Aug 2010

Wags

Janes F15, it works great :smilewink:

But it is not to the DCS standard, That is why it was easy. The work load would be unreal in a DCS F-15 2 seater. I would love to have any 2 seater aircraft, but ED needs to put out a few singel seaters befor that happens. And for the first 2 seater I want the AH-64 or F-111:D

P.S. I loved Janes F-15

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it is not to the DCS standard, That is why it was easy. The work load would be unreal in a DCS F-15 2 seater. I would love to have any 2 seater aircraft, but ED needs to put out a few singel seaters befor that happens. And for the first 2 seater I want the AH-64 or F-111:D

P.S. I loved Janes F-15

A freeze function is all you would need to make it workable in single player. Just like in Janes F-15.

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

A freeze function removes the aura of realism in a simulator. In real combat, you have to make sound decisions quickly. If you can just freeze the simulator and have eternity to think about what is going on, the realism drops significantly.

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

A freeze function is all you would need to make it workable in single player. Just like in Janes F-15.

Which would work for offline single play, but a reliable AI system would still be needed. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to fly online unless you had someone to sit in the back. That's fine for squad members and us virtual pilots who have our own groups of regular sim wingmen, but those who are new to multiplayer or sims in general could find it very difficult.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Which would work for offline single play, but a reliable AI system would still be needed. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to fly online unless you had someone to sit in the back. That's fine for squad members and us virtual pilots who have our own groups of regular sim wingmen, but those who are new to multiplayer or sims in general could find it very difficult.

It would be a challenge soloing but it is do able. I manage quite well in Free Falcon 5 flying the F-15E (yes I know that the it is a very simplified representation of the actual workload of a WSO) but I think it'll be a worthwhile adventure to tackle for ED.

But we are outside the scope of this discussion as it is about the August 16th A-10 screenshots.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Now this is completely wrong. :D

Posted by Valery on Russian side of forums.

http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=42024&d=1283185403[/iG][/qUOTE]

blasphemy! .... ;)

I totally get you guys. The bloom effect is terrible! :P

Edited by Bucic

Hog in a frog skin. :lol: Wartfrog?

:megalol:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There is a whole thread full of screenshots in the screenshots & video forum.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL