ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

Not to mention Illegally taking Studio Assets from other sims (SF2/FSX/P3D) and Porting them to DCS, without author's permission, regardless of giving them credit, is still illegal.

If you dont have permission, you shouldnt be doing it at all, even for private use.

With how much work Aersoft, VRS, and other studios put into their products, I seriously doubt they gave permission, and I seriously doubt their License Agreement Permits such actions.

Ripping the DX Draws and exporting them to 3dSMAX/DCS is considered stealing/piracy, and I'm well aware of how it's done.

1.8. - Material and links to material that includes information on and/or promotes software piracy is strictly prohibited.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Not to piss on anyone's parade here, but I'm really curious about the logic behind ED's decision in updating the old 3D data base. Su-24 is pretty cool combat airplane and the new 3D model is sweet but the Mig-29 should be (IMHO) higher priority in the update list since it is flyable.

Not to piss on anyone's parade here, but I'm really curious about the logic behind ED's decision in updating the old 3D data base. Su-24 is pretty cool combat airplane and the new 3D model is sweet but the Mig-29 should be (IMHO) higher priority in the update list since it is flyable.

Because a lot of the old models are from the Flanker era, and deserve to be brought into the same level of quality as the rest of the sim.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

what if the mig company just simply forbid to make more accurate 3D model up to 2015 ?

do you think a russian 3D artist wants to go to a prison ?

just check this (aerospace page): http://precise3dmodeling.com/

absolutely no mig aircrafts here as well :(

sign-pic4.jpg

A few from last night's sortie with Stuka.

huvc.png

2s9r.png

gjtx.png

jikn.png

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Air refueling last night on the Virtual Aerobatic Server with two F15s joining up.

After my third attempt the boom perforated my canopy...

Result: Pilot dead...

BTW: How do i paste pictures directly into the post (not as an attachment)?

Greets

Andreas

what if the mig company just simply forbid to make more accurate 3D model up to 2015 ?

do you think a russian 3D artist wants to go to a prison ?

just check this (aerospace page): http://precise3dmodeling.com/

absolutely no mig aircrafts here as well :(

On top of that, since MiG-29 is flyable it's also a good candidate for AFM...seems like ED is doing AFM overhauls of flyable airplanes so new 3D model is very likely

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]