DCS SA342 Gazelle Project

Pat01

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello gents,

The cockpit and the external model are completely being re-textured at the moment (still WIP), but no view at the moment.

If you appreciate the BO-105 cockpit, you will appreciate the gazelle cockpit too, :) thanks Oliver.

A lot of things have been improved or changed, among them, rotor blades animations have been re-made with bones (for the technicians), rotor head animations are now like the real helicopter, a moving map has been added to the "copilot" position.

This vid was made at the first step of the moving map coding

http://youtu.be/heoMcZYev3Q

Thanks for your support.

Very nice update! :thumbup: Your work is equally impressive. Looking forward to some screenshots of the new textures.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

The next few years of DCS will be amazing. Nice PAT. Thanks for shar

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

There should really be a subforum in the "Mods and Apps" section..like "Additional Aircrafts" or "Community Aircrafts" for all these great projects (BO-105, Gazelle, A-4, etc.). For us not to loose sight:)

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

^good idea!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Looks superb Pat!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Great work!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hello gents,

I'm coding the "NADIR" at the moment

Without any info yet I planned to allow 2 functions

1. You can enter a Nav waypoint number

2. You can enter a TACAN frequency

Then the gauges and the moving map will display infos about the selection, azimuth, distance, ...

Screen_140702_163312.thumb.jpg.83b855cc54c38feb9b71d03efcfe15be.jpg

Nooooooo

I cańt remember all the name but NADIR mean Navigateur Autonome

You enter your actual position then you waypoint. It works with a Doppler like in the Mi8

And it does not work with your screen.

MP me if you want some information, i Will try to find my old doc

People fly planes, pilots fly helicopters

Looking fantastic. Can't wait for this to be released. You really should get paid something for all this work you are putting into this project. Still can't believe we are getting this calibre of work for free.

Great Job.

SD

You can always donate.