• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! This is freaking awesome!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Did you manage to get the model damage on the glass to like the huey, Great work btw, Thanks for this helo :)

Damges / Hit points on the glass, have also been implemented :thumbup:

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Damage model looks great.. I am sure I will see it a lot.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Came across this the other day. Not hugely focused on the Gazelle itself but gives a good insight into its role and capability in the British Army. Unfortunately I'll be flying Squirrels (modified AS350s) when I get there but still interesting nonetheless. There's a whole series if you're interested but this is the first episode where they are focused on flying the Gazelle.

Dear Gazelle Developers,

I've been lurking on here for a while now, and I'm terrifically excited by the prospect of the SA342 being available in DCS, so many thanks for building what is looking to be a superb add-on. I am one of those who will be happy to pay for the module if you go down that road.

In the interest of complete authenticity, I thought I should mention a recent safety notice from Airbus Helicopters that concerns the SA342 (military models L, L1, M, M1, Ma). It appears that some non-approved seatbelts have been fitted by unqualified engineers and this should be rectified asap. I just thought I should let you know to make sure that your seatbelt model uses genuine Aerospatiale/Eurocopter/Airbus parts ;-)

Keep up the great work and put me on the distribution list for the release announcement please!

• Like 1

Many thanks ;-)

If I ever manage to complete the Huey campaign (and at the present rate, the gazelle, DCS 2 and cold fusion will all have been accomplished!) maybe I'll meet some of you guys online :)

• 3 weeks later...