New Su-27 model coming for FC3 / DCSW.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm I really would like to see that gun port side? :joystick: :thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

In my opinion the three most important parts of any aircraft in DCS will now be

1. The exterior model.

2. The interior model.

3. AFM.

In that order. It seems ED are truly working towards these goals, and if they can meet them for at least one fighter on each side, then there will be a lot of happy campers playing DCSW.

Lost

Nice plane on that gun...

OS764 P930@4 MBUD3R M6GB G5870 SSDX25 CAntec1200 HTMHW

This should shut u Russian fans up for a few minutes..

Completely silenced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But WOOOOW!!!!!

Thanks ED!

Until it's out we can use the Hungarojet 3GO mod.

Otsien spasieba!

Wasserfalll

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

Nothing, i will finish the 3GO Su-27 model and i will update as i can...:D...of course other models also ;)

I just finished the chrome effect...it was too light&bright @ night, but now it's cool i think :)

Thank you HungaroJET for your amazing work, I have already my money saved for MIG-21 and anything else you produce.!!!! You are 51st Hero.

THX ED for the Su-27 model, appreciated.

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

tumblr_lf48qbmzB91qcl3buo1_500.jpg

I'd like to add also that the Su-27 deserves this attention not only because it's waaay overdue but she was the one that started it all. Stunning model, just stunning! Bravo!

Edited by swe_badger

AMD FX-6300

8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP DDR3 RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7790 DUAL-X O/C 1GB DDR5

2TB SEAGATE HDD

WIN7 ULTIMATE X64

Oh, look at the details! Hinges, antennas, gears struts... everithing!

I'm weeping! Thank you, really, thank you very much! :cry:

Just to be ultra picky: the fuselage could be a bit more shiny, like in this phto: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/Su-27SM3_in_flight%2C_Celebration_of_the_100th_anniversary_of_Russian_Air_Force.jpg

Edited by F l a n k e r

As an old flier/owner of Flanker 1 and Flanker 2 I would like to see an updated Flanker pit as well ala new F15C.

Flanker was the first sim I installed into W95 back in the day, spent hundreds of hours with it.

Edited by Mower
  • Like 1

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.