WHY 59.99$?

peyvolt

Hi All:

I have to explain about the price of the job.

This product will include C-101 EB, C-101CC and AFM for EB and CC, all together cost 59.99 in total, the updates are free, a normal aircraft cost 49.99 with AFM, this aircraft will incluide two aircraft with diffenrets cockpit, and systems, code....AFm different, 10$ you have two aircraft, with AFM free.

C-101EB+C-101CC+AFM (C-101EB)+AFM(C-101CC)=59.99% AND YOU HAVE NOW -30% BEFORE RELEASING OF CC VERSION

Edited by peyvolt

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All:

...a normal aircraft cost 59.99 with AFM, this aircraft will incluide two aircraft with diffenrets cockpit, and systems, code....AFm different,

A normal module with AFM from ED and BST (and LNS for that matter) is 49.99$ not 59.99$

Also they look more useful in multiplayer and they come with campaigns etc.

BST released 2 versions of their helicopters (civil and weaponized) and with full cockpits and multicrew ready when it will be available. And with highly detailed and complex to build AFM... 49.99$

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by zaelu
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Yep. Given that it sounds like there are two flight models involved, and given the work everyone keeps saying that takes, no complaints with the price (and the awesome opening discount). And for people bringing up the Huey/Hip I think the big part you are missing is that the AFM/EFM whatever is shared between them. If I'm not mistaken the EB and CC have different engines and are probably different enough to require different flight models. If that statement is confirmed as true I don't see how anyone really has a leg to stand on to complain.

Edited by xaoslaad

to me, these modules would be a *deal* if they were priced at $100

just think about all the work that goes into them - think of the return on your investment (how many hours of enjoyment you get out of it) - and the continuing upkeep and maintenance and improvement

i've said it before.. we pour WAY more $$ into all the other gear needed to support this hobby - and the most important part, the software, is the LEAST expense we have

$60?? pfft!

the devs don't have to explain a thing!

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If the flight models are actually different and both aircrafts handles and react differently and according to the real thing then I can live with a $60 price tag, that's my absolute max though.

All in all your price tag isn't unreasonable. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well. No matter how one can put it, that is expensive. :music_whistling: (edit - it's not a matter of value vs cost, it's a matter of cost vs average income)

But anyway ... Everything in DCS is expensive, from modules to hardware and all others things. :D If one can't afford it, they is still the option to wait a few months for sales period, which are periodic. :thumbup:

to me, these modules would be a *deal* if they were priced at $100

just think about all the work that goes into them - think of the return on your investment (how many hours of enjoyment you get out of it) - and the continuing upkeep and maintenance and improvement

i've said it before.. we pour WAY more $$ into all the other gear needed to support this hobby - and the most important part, the software, is the LEAST expense we have

$60?? pfft!

the devs don't have to explain a thing!

Good point.

• Like 1

I don't mind spending money on my beloved hobby. Our DCS modules come cheap compared to the hardware we have to buy in order to enjoy all of this. :)

The hours of fun I get from buying these modules, however, is priceless.

• Like 2

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

A normal module with AFM from ED and BST (and LNS for that matter) is 49.99$ not 59.99$

BST released 2 versions of their helicopters (civil and weaponized) and with full cockpits and multicrew ready when it will be available. And with highly detailed and complex to build AFM... 49.99$

Just my 2 cents.

sorry, it was a mistake,

Count me in for 59.99

I am happy there are dudes that have the balls to do such things.

Not talk about it but take the bucks and time it needs and belief in them selves and that they can do it !

Awesome plane to me, looks like a good fellow to the Su-25(T) and general light attack vehicle.

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

no problem with the pricing from my point of view. Again...2 airplanes for $59. Pretty good!! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Just my 2 cents.

you did´nt understands, the cockpit is totally differenet, and the two aircraft are military system, I know that module, and the codes not changes many thins, this aircraft the cockpit are differnets, with new codes, with diffrent AFM, EB and CC version are the same aircraft but the engine, aerodiamics, wepaosn systems, cockpit, ect.. is like a new aircraft, and only for 10$ more, you have a trainer, if you want to see CC for 39.99$ and the AFM is totally different, and more work

Hi All:

I have to explain about the price of the job.

This product will include C-101 EB, C-101CC and AFM for EB and CC, all together cost 59.99 in total, the updates are free, a normal aircraft cost 49.99 with AFM, this aircraft will incluide two aircraft with diffenrets cockpit, and systems, code....AFm different, 10$ you have two aircraft, with AFM free.

C-101EB+C-101CC+AFM (C-101EB)+AFM(C-101CC)=59.99% AND YOU HAVE NOW -30% BEFORE RELEASING OF CC VERSION

That explaines everything. :thumbup:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

O.K. If I understand right:

We'll obtain:

• 2 different versions (C-101EB Aviojet and A-36 'Tolqui') with different instruments, different AFM and different systems.
  • Advanced Systems Modelling (ASM).
  • Advanced Flight model (AFM).

Aviodev give us a deep simulation of 2 aircrafts and only cost 1,2 times than other modules who bring us only one aircraft!

And with the price of the pre-release...it's 2x1!!!!

Take 2 and pay 1!!!! Absolutely amazing!

Are you crazy Aviodev!!!:lol:

• ED Team
Well. No matter how one can put it, that is expensive. :music_whistling: (edit - it's not a matter of value vs cost, it's a matter of cost vs average income)

But anyway ... Everything in DCS is expensive, from modules to hardware and all others things. :D If one can't afford it, they is still the option to wait a few months for sales period, which are periodic. :thumbup:

Its actually the same price as most console/PC games... now those games might give you more immediate satisfaction, but I would think this module will be around a few years from now when you have bought 3 or 4 more new versions of that popular console/PC game :)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png