Is it a bird? Is it a super bird?

Dolphin887

XF-85 looks good to me... has to be a pretty wild ride. I would imagine that you sit on the engine itself, with your legs at its sides. Rodeo style! :D That would be epic...

Talking about a wild ride on an engine, that would be a Gee Bee, plus it looks totally bad ass ;)

gee-bee-model-r-2%25255B6%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Since i had nothing better to do: I can dicern 2 sets of parralel white lines in the thicker white line, indicatating II II or 4 for that matter. Can anyone speculate further on that in the combination with Super, Bird and the render photo we have been teased with?

I'd almost say it would indicate a tricycle landing gear with dual rear wheels, on a runway, indicating a heavy bomber of sorts. Although that is very much speculative :music_whistling:

tricycle landing gear with dual rear wheel...?

Supermarine Attacker!

Supermarine%2Battacker%2Blanding.jpg

And the winner is........... Sukhoi 47!!!! :D:D:D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

it could be a AH-1 Cobra though...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

They did call the F2G-1/2 the "Super Corsair" and M3 was working on a Corsair... but I don't know how that would be a surprise.

On the off chance it's not a piston, which doesn't seem likely... the "Super Tweet"?

I forget what they were called, but a new third party suggested they were creating a Dragonfly already, for what that is worth.

I don't think they had official third party recognition from ED yet though.

Suddenly I understood: it's a cat........ no, it's a supercat (also called HELLCAT);

because she is a carrier aircraft, she will be accompanied by a nice carrier.

Recently read "on and off the flight deck" of Henry 'Hank' Adlam: a very nice read for everyone who likes the stories of the carrier flying in WW2 .

Best regards, Willem

this thread has turned into "ugly planes contest" :D

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5