Just, pitty!

ADHS

The majority of the modules that i've bought

are missing lots of their weapons and their

systems. For example the famous MULTI-ROLE

F16, doesn't have Mavericks or HAARM missiles.

Even the A-10 is restricted to custom payload.

It is just pitty, plus VERY dissapointing

from the CUSTOMER's point of view.

Democracy was already invented, while Scrat was eating oak fruits.

It's not finished yet.

:huh: Can you elaborate?

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

A10 is not restricted in anyway - you need to read the manual on how to operate DCS and the A10.

Custom payloads are setup in Mission Editor and then available for MP, SP loadouts etc. If you put a "!" at the start of the name it will appear at the top, handy when rushing to get airborne in MP and you dont have time to trawl through all loadouts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

The F-16's current status is "Early Access".

At the DCS store, they inform that the time a product remains in Early Access can vary widely.

I know sometimes the wait can be boring, but they did inform us beforehand...

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Fusedspine33, Top Jockey

So i have plenty of time to get married and have children ? :)

(Just kidding)

Ok i accept the "early access" but i haven't see any progress

of any kind. Seems frozen!

Lunatic98

F.e. I want to load (in all pylons) just AMRAAMs. I can't.

Hawkeye_UK

So you mean that i can't load what i want as it is a matter

of the mission restrictions ?

PS: Also, M2000C, is missing lots of weapons.

Edited by ADHS

Democracy was already invented, while Scrat was eating oak fruits.

If you had visited the F-16 forum even once, you would have known that.

Questions are a burdon, and answers a prison for one's self.

Lunatic98

You want to load an AIM-120 on the A-10? :ermm:

:doh:

Ace Combat is (also) a game...

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Ok i accept the "early acess" but i haven't see any progress

You just need to read the news and mini updates: Viper: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=244404 ; Hornet: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194412

Nothing is frozen, but development takes time. Next time, don't buy products in early access and wait until they're complete. Usually 2-4 years for a full-blown, high fidelity module.

Early access is for those that want to get their hands on something early so they can fly and grow with it over time. Another aspect is to provide feedback during the development.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Are you flying stable release or open beta? If you want the more frequent updates, and don't mind being a beta user (meaning dealing with some bugs, reporting them to the appropriate folks, etc) then fly OB.

Rig: Alienware Aurora R9 - 9th Gen Core i7 9700K 4.6GHz 8 Cores | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 | 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD | 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 3200MHz XMP 2.0 | LG Series80 QNED 50in 4K 120hz | TM Warthog HOTAS w/F-18 grip | Logitech G Pro RP | TM Cougar MFDs | TrackIR 5 Pro | VR: Oculus Quest 2 |

Modules: FC3 | F/A-18C | F-16C | A-10C II | F-14 | M-2000C | AV-8B | F-5E | JF-17 | P-51D | KA-50iii | UH-1H | AH-64D | Supercarrier | Combined Arms | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria | Normandy | Chanel |

Sounds like we have a WT transferee . DCS is a study sim . The aircraft and systems in it are meant to be as realistic as possible .That means you have to like..read . If you did , you would know about everything you're concerned and disappointed about , instead of entertaining us all .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

The best one!

Sounds like we have a WT transferee . DCS is a study sim . The aircraft and systems in it are meant to be as realistic as possible .That means you have to like..read . If you did , you would know about everything you're concerned and disappointed about , instead of entertaining us all .

Nice one Sysmonkey!

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Hawkeye_UK

Many missions are meant to be flown with a specific loadout, in part because some ordnance might be needed to complete the mission, and in part because whoever designed the mission obviously wanted it to have a certain balance to it.

Oftentimes it is still possible to skirt this by rearming at a friendly airfield using the ground crew menu, if the mission designer hasn't made sure you can't.

When rearming from unlimited stores, just like when you are designing your own missions, you can use everything you want. The only restriction that remains in place is that not every plane can carry everything and sometimes might be limited to certain pylons.

A common example here is that the A-10C has 'smart' pylons that can be used for GPS-guided bombs, for example, as those require to receive targeting data from the plane (or quite often the targeting pod) and 'regular' pylons that can be used for other bombs and rockets only.

The AIM-120C isn't available to the A-10C at all. The plane doesn't have a radar fitted and even if it had, it's hardly a capable fighter.

Lunatic98

Ahh I see! Unfortunately though you'll have to take this matter up with Fairchild Republic and Raytheon, because no A-10 ever, has been fitted to carry (much less employ) AMRAAMs on any of its pylons.

I mean, not sure how useful an AMRAAM is, on a platform with no RADAR aside from its RADALT...

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

ADHS, the mission editor will only allow you to load missiles/bombs and other expendables based on what the real aircraft carries. Unfortunately an A10 full of AMRAAMS isn't likely, not unless you can code/modify the program, same with the Mirage. You can still defensive A2A in the A10 though..and Hornets/Tomcats still get tagged by Aim-9's. :)

Seems quite useful to me... Assuming that the target is directly below you. And within 5000 feet.

:lol:

System:

Fusedspine33, Top Jockey

(Just kidding)

Lunatic98

Hawkeye_UK

Hello,

Regarding women, I can only advise you to open your eyes, pay attention and take your time to try and choose wisely, or else... :D

About the AMRAAMs in the A-10... well being it an airframe with the "A" prefix, means: Attacker (from ground attack).

Although it can carry the AIM-9 Sidewinder (a short range and easy employment missile) for self-defence purposes.

Therefore weaponry like the AIM-120 AMRAAM (Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile) is dedicated for Fighters - "F" prefix, like for instance F-15, F-16 etc.

Edited by Top Jockey

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Fusedspine33, Top Jockey

(Just kidding)

glad i wasnt drinking when i read that, i probably wouldve choked. at the risk of spoon-feeding you, have you made yourself acquainted with the changelog? you can find it here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/changelog/

i suggest looking at the changes posted over the past 6 months and come back& still say it looks frozen, with no progress made

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Lunatic98

Hawkeye_UK

I love it. This was good for a good laugh. Perhaps it's good tho. Considering OPs low post count & the sudden influx of similar type questions for things we take for granted, perhaps the free trials lately brought a bunch of new people in who wouldn't have gotten into dcs otherwise

Op: dcs stands apart from other games, in fact I don't consider it so much a game but more as a hobby. You'll find your mission loadouts are constrained by reality. If an aircraft doesn't carry something in real life, it won't do so in DCS.

Download Chuck's guides (Google it, you'll find them) . The enjoyment of dcs isn't from seeing how much of what missiles you can load on an aircraft, but rather by learning all the features, systems, and procedures like on a real aircraft. It's not something you fire up& start blasting stuff out of the sky right away. Just learning to land without damaging an aircraft can be rewarding. Perhaps you may want to start with some of the simpler aircraft and work your way up

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

I see some room in the middle, can we squeeze in a tomahawk and a couple iglas?

:megalol:

System: