Anyone manage to reduce or remove the clouds jitters ?

1 hour ago, FZG_Immel said:

Any setting that help ?

That´s a negative.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

No, tweaked and fiddled with every setting possible for hours and nothing made a difference for me

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yep. it is the ONE thing that is currently ruining my experience a bit.

I am playing with a 32/9 monitor, and it seems to amplify the thing... clouds are really moving at the edge of my screen.

its almost like clouds are  on a different layer than the rest of the 3d world, and moving up and down in relation to my pitching the airplane. 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Ya I am sick of dancing clouds messing with my eyes.

• Like 1

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

10 hours ago, BMGZ06 said:

Ya I am sick of dancing clouds messing with my eyes.

+1 😞

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

11 hours ago, pchRage said:

Is there any eta on this?

Negative 😞

So far I have heard several people say they fixed it by one of the following methods, none of them worked for me though: 

1) Change the cloud setting to LOW....then back to ULTRA

2) Change viewing distance to extreme

3) change PD in DCS to 1.2 or above

4) one guy said the jitters went away after 4 days, without doing anything at all.   

Again...none of this made a difference to me.  I did a full reinstall of windows (due to a BSOD followed by a failure to boot into WIN), and clean install of DCS with no mods. The clouds are exactly the same as when i had a  bunch of mods installed, still jittering, still bland puffs of white fluff with no definition. This is with a Reverb G1. 

31 minutes ago, TOMCATZ said:

"4) one guy said the jitters went away after 4 days, without doing anything at all.  "

sounds more like a joke to me 🤣

The clouds can't jitter around if you do nothing, including not looking around 😂

• Like 1

I find if you don't load DCS at all the cloud jitter completely disappears - worked for me so far. 😆

My wallet is going to like me more in the future also....

• Like 4

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, Qvark said:

Guys, it's a bug, so no point in discussing workarounds as it won't disappear no matter how much you pretend things work.

Your first post, after two years of lurking, is a very wise one 😄:thumbup:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

On 5/13/2021 at 10:09 AM, Qvark said:

Guys, it's a bug, so no point in discussing workarounds as it won't disappear no matter how much you pretend things work.

LOL, but sometimes i don't notice it and sometimes i do. So i case i don't notice i'm pretending it was fixed and when i do notice it the bug miracely returned?

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

On 5/13/2021 at 8:09 PM, Qvark said:

Dude - my fix works 100%!

• Like 2

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]