Deck Markings Missing in ME

mmoccio

The markings on the deck of all Supercarrier models are missing in the ME. They are visible in mission. I do not remember changing any settings that would have caused this. 

Screenshot 2021-11-03 123942.png

• Like 1

F/A-18C | F-16C | JF-17 | F-14 | FC3 | AV-8B | AJS-37 | F-5E | M-2000C | Mig 15bis | C-101 | F-86 | A-10C | P-51D | Fw 190 A-8 | Christen Eagle II | Bf 109 K-4 |

Ryzen 5 2600 | MSI RTX 2070 Super | ASROCK B450m Pro | 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | 500GB WD Blue Internal SSD | 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD | Logitech X56 HOTAS | PSEYE Track IR | Delan Clip | :joystick:

Indeed! Same here. Current OB.

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H

• 1 month later...

Still the same issue after months. 

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Flappie said:

No news to share right now. I'll bump the report.

It would be interesting to find out what is the issue with bringing it back. Isn't it just the stencil in ME? It was placed there, it was good. WHAT caused it to change? I don't believe this is programmed and an effect of a base code change, or is it? Such a small item and quite large impact for mission builders. 

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

• 2 weeks later...

And again, no change in the new Open Beta Version... 🤨

🖥️ i9-11900KF 3.5-5.3GHz, 32GB DDR4 3000, RTX 3080ti 12GB, M.2 Gen4 :joystick: Warthog HOTAS & TPR :matrix: TrackIR ✈️F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, AH-64D, A-10C,F-15E  🚢 Supercarrier 🗺️Syria-Persian Gulf-Nevada-South Atlantic-Sinai 

🏡🛬 EDDH 🍿 Proud Dad of Twins 🍿

1 hour ago, EnemyMind said:

And again, no change in the new Open Beta Version

Hard to believe... is this bug really so complicated that it cannot be fixed within a few weeks? 😔

• Like 1

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H

Hi, 

sorry I have no news to share currently on this issue, I have bumped the internal report however. 

best regards

bignewy
Associate producer
Eagle Dynamics

That was the Answer on my question to ED 🙄

Die Hoffnung stirbt ja bekanntlich zuletzt! 🙃

Edited by EnemyMind
  • Like 2

🖥️ i9-11900KF 3.5-5.3GHz, 32GB DDR4 3000, RTX 3080ti 12GB, M.2 Gen4 :joystick: Warthog HOTAS & TPR :matrix: TrackIR ✈️F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, AH-64D, A-10C,F-15E  🚢 Supercarrier 🗺️Syria-Persian Gulf-Nevada-South Atlantic-Sinai 

🏡🛬 EDDH 🍿 Proud Dad of Twins 🍿

On 1/27/2022 at 7:27 PM, EnemyMind said:

Hi, 

sorry I have no news to share currently on this issue, I have bumped the internal report however. 

best regards

bignewy
Associate producer
Eagle Dynamics

That was the Answer on my question to ED 🙄

Die Hoffnung stirbt ja bekanntlich zuletzt! 🙃

Really, is like there is no one working in this module at the moment... even the mods don´t know what´s going on.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

I have chased it up again on our report but no news to share currently. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

On 1/31/2022 at 6:44 PM, baza said:

having same issues as you guys didnt realize been like it this long tho

Screen_220130_173034.png

Yup i´ve been waiting for this to be fixed since some months ago (September if i´m not mistaken).  And i use the Supercarrier everyday to refine my deck configs and it´s a pain most of the time without the markings.

Edited by fagulha
  • Like 3

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

2 hours ago, fagulha said:

Yup i´ve been waiting for this to be fix since some months ago (September if i´m not mistaken).  And i use the Supercarrier everyday to refine my deck configs and it´s a pain most of the time without the markings.

Me too..........sz4M0Ns.png

• Like 1

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

While we ere here maybe we should ask for parking spots numbers, as every airfield has.

It would be very much easier to populate the carriers when building up missions.

Though I believe it would imply a little more work than what the OP is about.

But come on guys, SC is a paid add-on.

A little more love for it would be much appreciated.

🙂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 84-Simba said:

While we ere here maybe we should ask for parking spots numbers, as every airfield has.

It would be very much easier to populate the carriers when building up missions.

Though I believe it would imply a little more work than what the OP is about.

But come on guys, SC is a paid add-on.

A little more love for it would be much appreciated.

🙂

ED already stated that parking slots aren´t possible with current taxi path engine.

• Like 1

That would be a very good occasion to update all of this.

That's what I meant by ''more work'' and ''show some love for a paid module''.

If they need more time to work on the carrier decks, maybe they should take more time to give something better, not just to patch a hole hoping people will just satisfy with that.

The problem now is that we may have the feeling that SC is just left aside in that state, and that wouldn't be acceptable.

Now if the boys are indeed working on something greater, I'm ok (with maybe an ETA, even if the estimation is large)

🙂

• ED Team

The fix is more complex than you may think. 

Please dont derail the thread with the paid module discussion, Supercarrier is early access and is in active development, we will hopefully be sharing news soon. 

thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

That's something I like to hear 🙂

My apologies.

I wasn't trying to derail, I just wanted to share a point (mine, obviously) that I'd prefer to get an overhaul than just a quick fix (which you said wasn't easy anyway), even if I have to wait more.

I had the impression that carriers were not treated well ; it appears I was wrong and I'm glad I was 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/12/2022 at 4:54 AM, BIGNEWY said:

The fix is more complex than you may think. 

Please dont derail the thread with the paid module discussion, Supercarrier is early access and is in active development, we will hopefully be sharing news soon. 

thanks

You do realize though, that this is also a problem for the Tarawa, right? The Tarawa and the SC are completely different modules and have nothing to do with each other. The Forrestal does not suffer from this problem, nor does the Stenis. Very strange.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]