OV-10A Bronco mod by Split Air team.....and MORE

6 hours ago, Draken35 said:

Yes :

image.png

Thank you Draken. Of course these changes need to be made in the simshaker.lua file located in 

C:\Program Files (x86)\SimShaker\SimShaker for Aviators Beta\Data

but I get this error

image.png

Edited by skypickle

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

if i edit line 441 like so

elseif obj.Name == "MiG-29A" or obj.Name == "Bronco-OV-10A" or obj.Name...............

there is no error but also no simshaker effects. And yes the simshaker is functioning well and bring up the control panel successfully test vibes the motors

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

I love the plane

Beats Me why this is not officially licensed

It's a good in between with FC3 and a complex module like Hornet, Falcon, or Tomcat

Can't wait to see V2

I love flying this plane

True IFR plane "I Follow Roads"

Easiest is find Map with Unique Landmarks, I use UAE Persian Gulf

Create some unarmored targets and go to town

Other trick use F10 to find your targets

Get Mag Course

Use your compass to fly there and have fun

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

@Don Rudi made a really good FAC-A script that works really well with the Bronco. I had a lot of fun today trying it out.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DigitalCombatSimulator/posts/5270866766372631/

• Like 1

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

ATTN Repainters!!!!!

We really DO NEED THIS:

Euro camo on OV-10s:

Sembach 04.jpg

Sembach.jpg

Sembach 01.jpg

Sembach 03.jpg

Sembach 02.jpg

• Like 5

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

1 hour ago, EvilBert VR said:

ATTN Repainters!!!!!

We really DO NEED THIS:

Euro camo on OV-10s:

Sembach.jpg

+1 x1000! 🙂

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

I dont see much point in doing any skins for this Mod yet, the description.lua is a bit of a mess with multiple duplications in the lines and they are going to have to sort it out, that could means changes to the edm, and that could mean lots of work that you may well have to do again. 

Once they tidy that up, and I'm sure they will, I might have a go at some different skins.  

On the other hand there are already quite a few skinners doing stuff, so your prayers may be answered sooner than you think. 

Its a great little Mod, I love it. 

• Like 1

Am I the only one, that can‘t end any mission with the Bronco without a crash of DCS?

Everything works well, no crashes during the mission, but the moment I end the mission, it crashes DCS. Regardless if MP, SP, Training missions…..

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

23 minutes ago, Hiob said:

Am I the only one, that can‘t end any mission with the Bronco without a crash of DCS?

Everything works well, no crashes during the mission, but the moment I end the mission, it crashes DCS. Regardless if MP, SP, Training missions…..

Nothing wrong on my end.

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

Just now, EvilBert VR said:

Nothing wrong on my end.

When it’s not a general problem with the Bronco, maybe it’s a conflict with another mod.

I would be thankful for any hints or any reports of similar problems.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

3 hours ago, Hiob said:

Everything works well, no crashes during the mission, but the moment I end the mission, it crashes DCS.

There is a known incompatibility with the NS430 GPS Module, I had to uninstall it to be able to use the Bronco with no crashing.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

So how in hell do you get access to this thing? The discord invite on the first page has expired and I can't find them thru discord.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

7 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

There is a known incompatibility with the NS430 GPS Module, I had to uninstall it to be able to use the Bronco with no crashing.

Ah, ok. I didn’t know that. I don’t use it anyway, so I will uninstall it then. Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Stratos said:

Can anyone paint this scheme please?

tumblr_c936f59c65a10c6566882e3aa6543e27_7d90de75_1280.jpg

2 minutes ago, fapador said:

This is not a Bronco pal its a C337..

Bat 21! Yeah! 😁

• Like 1

The is a cool paint scheme ,but the aircraft depicted in the movie was a normal air force paint scheme.  

image.png

Edited by t_hedlund

www.tomhedlund.com

Modules: A-10C, A-10CII. F-16, AV8B, F-5E, F-14, F/A-18C, P-51, BF-109, F-86, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mig-15, Mig-21, YAK-52, L-39.

Maps: NTTR, PG, Normandy. Syria...

Others: Super Carrier, WWII Asset Pack

8 hours ago, One Eyed Ross said:

I did a Google search for Split-Air OV-10 Bronco and this came up:  https://splitair.gumroad.com/l/fwzxn

That is the page that the Discord link goes to.

Thank you!

Edited by Ironhand
  • Like 1

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.