OV-10A Bronco mod by Split Air team.....and MORE

7 hours ago, 9thHunt said:

I can't get it to load.  I setup a mission with the Bronco as the player aircraft, but when it loads, I just get a birds eye view of the airfield and it doesn't jump into the cockpit.

Are you 100% sure, you set up the aircraft as „player“ or „client“?

Have you by accident made a path mods/aircraft/broncov1.00/broncov1.00/…

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

I had a blast this night trying this thing out. In fact the Bronco might be the plane that's most fun to fly at low level so far. Just finding a convoy in the forest and taking it out while dodging those pesky ZU-23 tracers at tree top level is so cool.

In terms of armament options, I'd really like a minigun pod, illumination flares and fragmentation rockets with just 7 rockets per tube, those seem to have been very common, but I might be wrong about that.

Edited by Tomcatter87

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

44 minutes ago, Hiob said:

Are you 100% sure, you set up the aircraft as „player“ or „client“?

Have you by accident made a path mods/aircraft/broncov1.00/broncov1.00/…

I tried both player and client.  I triple checked the file directory, it is correct.  Only one BRONCO V1.00 folder.

11 hours ago, flyingscotsman said:

I am confused by the weapons panel, can get the cannons to work, but cannot get the rockets to fire, or the bombs to drop.

I have bound my button 4 to release the weapons, bombs? But no response.

Button 1, will fire the cannons and send off a missile... 

Anyone got any help regarding the bombs/rockets, Thanks in advance.

Throttle pedals, toe brakes,  and everything else works

LOVE IT Thank you

You need to select the weapon stations on the top right of the panel, Switches up with a click to activate each station, then your assigned button should work (mine does but it took me few to figure out the cockpit switches)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 9thHunt said:

I tried both player and client.  I triple checked the file directory, it is correct.  Only one BRONCO V1.00 folder.

In the mission editor, make sure Late Activation is not ticked. This happened to me this morning.

• Like 1

Hola chicos 

Tengo un cacao mental acerca de còmo hacerme con el Bronco , me he metido en el Discord y còmo no entiendo el idioma no me entero de nada 

Me gustarìa me asesoraran còmo y de què manera poder hacerme con esta joya de nave 

Gracias

I have fc3 clickable mod and Bronco works. For me the problem is still that the throttles refuses to move. Trying again and again 
Hi, yeah. My answer was directly related to @roks01 'problem with the dual cockpit. This is a known problem with the FC3 clickable cockpit.
I have no clue to your problem, but has to be on your end, as you're the only one with that issue it seems. At this point I would uninstall both, do a full repair with removal of files, delete the Bronco input folders in the Saved Games and exclude DCS and Saved Games from your AV solution.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, xShin37x said:

please update for FC3 clickable mod

It's the other way around, the clickable Mod is the one that should be updated (like it has in the past).

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Really enjoying this mod!  Did this video last night after its release.  Looking forward to DCS Vietnam in the future.  Flying this reminded me of the Air America movie.  Fly's great in VR.  The field of view is great and could provide new missions in DCS, especially with the dynamic campaign on the horizon.

• Like 4

Amazing time to be alive.... I am just sad I am on the road the next week and can't download it yet.  Great Job!!!!!

• Like 1

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon

4 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Hi, yeah. My answer was directly related to @roks01 'problem with the dual cockpit. This is a known problem with the FC3 clickable cockpit.
I have no clue to your problem, but has to be on your end, as you're the only one with that issue it seems. At this point I would uninstall both, do a full repair with removal of files, delete the Bronco input folders in the Saved Games and exclude DCS and Saved Games from your AV solution.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Yes, I think I must do that, cause me seem to be the only one with the throttles problem.

It's a pity cause I was really interested in this mod.

Thanks.

It looks really nice! I'll try it soon. Thx for your hard work guys. :punk:

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro