CONGRATULATION for this new version 1.2.8...

Hello guys,

I would like to thanks all the actors, conceptors of ED because this new version of DCS 1.2.8 is awesome.

For me this new update is the best to have, a real Master Piece for our simulator...

So Congratulation at all team of DCS, Belsimtek, the members who created all these awesome Mods...

A great thanks at all for this talent, our DCS is the best simulator.

Bye, Skull.

If it is you Dima.... chop chop on the flanker AFM. Can't wait. Lol

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Nice job everyone going to be fun to exploring this patch and Sim.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Yup, thanks for the latest mega upgrade guys... and for DCS. So many toys to play with; using the Huey, P51 and A-10C at the moment.

We need a mod to extend the hours in a day, 24 is not enough :)

IJammer (Virtual Aerobatics/1st Cav)

+1

Really impressed and loving the new content.

PS - You guys need to release something new for us to BUY. ;)

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Really nice update it is, didn't fly the beta and enjoyed the new stuff pretty much! Thank you ED team! I really appreciate all the work you put in keeping DCS world up to date so I'll start buying the other modules that I don't fly like many others to support you.

Let me chime in with my praise also. Everyone on the team your work is not to be taken for granted. 1.2.8 is an awesome patch!! Much respect for everyone's talent and contributions on the team!! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I downloaded 1.2.8 yesterday and have been loving it! Congratulations to all the guys at ED that made it possible. I wish you success in all your future projects as well. My hats off to all those that made the Su-25t 6dof cockpit. I have been flying it like crazy and am surprised at how much it is an improvement over the other one. Great job guys and my best wishes!

You folks never cease to amaze me. I thought that 127 was great and you have taken up even another notch. At 71 I hope I live long enough to see just what the future holds for this product with the talent you all have. Thanks for the many, many hours of enjoyment.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT