Feedback and General Questions for Video Updates

I understand that this is work in progress, but what is it with all that glittering/shimmering in UH-1H? A problem with the shadows?

AMD Ryzen 3600, Biostar Racing B850GT3, AMD Rx 580 8Gb, 16384 DDR4 2900, Hitachi 7K3000 2Tb, Samsung SM961 256Gb SSD, Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X, Samsung S24F350 24'

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the end of the stream Matt mentioned that in the next stream (2 weeks from now) he would be doing a demonstration of the old map in the new engine. Could he do a short night flight in Vegas as well so we can see all the shiny new fancy lights?? That would be really cool. :)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

• ED Team
Not sure if it was mentioned. In the Youtube video, when flying the Ka-50, there's an important, nausea inducing flickering in the cockpit, in the sreas where the sun shines. Hopefully is not ingame and only in the video.

That would be the shadow from the rotors. :)

I must say, that if this is the way it is going to look in the game, I strongly dislike this effect. It really looks like a video bug...

That would be the shadow from the rotors. :)

Edited by Gloom Demon

AMD Ryzen 3600, Biostar Racing B850GT3, AMD Rx 580 8Gb, 16384 DDR4 2900, Hitachi 7K3000 2Tb, Samsung SM961 256Gb SSD, Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X, Samsung S24F350 24'

What a great job on the Interstate Area:thumbup: I love the Blue Tractor Trailer Rolling dwn the Hwy:megalol: Can we get a Red one..I had an Red FreightLiner back in the 90's that i lived in for about ten years:D Thx and Keep up the Great work Guys :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

What a great job on the Interstate Area:thumbup: I love the Blue Tractor Trailer Rolling dwn the Hwy:megalol: Can we get a Red one..I had an Red FreightLiner back in the 90's that i lived in for about ten years:D Thx and Keep up the Great work Guys :thumbup:

I'd rather see a Volvo or Mack rolling on those roads. :smilewink:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Could we see a combined arms vehicle driving on streets of a city? I know the AI road following is not ready but it could be human controlled.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

When DCS World:2 is released will there be a culmutive change log for known / open issues identified thus far that have been fixed or will the bug squishing process begin anew?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

When DCS World:2 is released will there be a culmutive change log for known / open issues identified thus far that have been fixed or will the bug squishing process begin anew?

it could be too long to show even you rotate your screen by 90 degrees ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• ED Team

The next live Stream will be on Sunday, July 19th at 1800 UTC. The Q&A will start at 1730 UTC.

This stream will focus on Instant Action missions in the Black Sea map. Aircraft will be the Su-25T, Su-25, A-10C, and Su-33. This stream will use the same Instant Action missions currently in DCS World (1), to allow you to see a direct comparison.

http://www.twitch.tv/wagmatt

After the Stream concludes, I will post a copy to Youtube

Thanks

Looking forward to seeing how visible ground targets are within EDGE. Thanks again Matt.

As for a little feedback. If there is a 1080p option, it would be appreciated. (I don't generally do twitch so have no idea, just noticed how blurred the writing and details are) The higher res would help show it off much better I'm sure.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to seeing how the black sea map looks now. :) Very excited. I am hoping we can see some of the clouds.

Also, can you please go down low to the water and show us how it looks? Is it a flat plane of animated water? or do we get that "experimental water" that was tried a while back which had 3D waves, foam etc? Or is this still WIP?

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

One suggestion: It would be nice to see the new ground unit visibility with the different options, including with the enhancements completely off.

At least from screenshots it seems like it now would be easier to spot ground units even before those "icons" kick in. Maybe the contrast is better?

Granted, huge semi trailers on a Vegas highway is something else than a BMP in a forest...

"Can you also set up a count down to the release of DCSW2wink.gif"

Best answer!

:-)

soon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]BASIS WarThunder and DCS

http://black-alpha-sheep-in-service.clans.de/ DISCORD: https://discord.gg/7AmpDD8

:smartass:Win-10Pro, Mainboard AB350-Gaming3, AMD Ryzen 1600x 4,1 GHZ, COOLER MASTER Master Liquid, 32GB 3200 DDR4, Gigabyte RX Vega 64, Samsung SSD 840, edtracker, edtracker-pro, Lenovo Explorer VR, modules: all

Question for Live Stream

If we were to drop a bomb or otherwise destroy a power station in the area of a city can we expect that particular city or section of the map served by that power station to go dark at night?

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD