VNAO T-45 Goshawk

If this Mod is still available does anyone know of an alternate site for download? The site listed d/l's at about 25kb and has taken 24 hours for less than half the almost 800MB. 

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

3 minutes ago, AvgWhiteGuy said:

If this Mod is still available does anyone know of an alternate site for download? The site listed d/l's at about 25kb and has taken 24 hours for less than half the almost 800MB. 

Maybe it's a problem with your ISP,  as the download speed seem pretty fast from my country:

T-45 dl.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

@Rudel_chw...Shanghai, CN is not a bandwidth friendly place....I've tried direct and VPN with no success. Maybe if I knew the country of origin on this source file I could dial that in better on VPN. I'll keep trying....any reason VNAO doesn't host this?

Edited by AvgWhiteGuy

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

28 minutes ago, AvgWhiteGuy said:

any reason VNAO doesn't host this?

Probably costs, can’t complain as it allows them to keep it free.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone else find that since the new Stennis was dropped in, the hook doesn't work? I've tried flown passes and even a slow taxi over the wires with the hook down, it won't grab. Hornet grabs every time on a taxi test.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 8:29 PM, 42jeff said:

323 is the outbound course for the course reversal based off the tacan.  126 is the inbound course for the ILS based on the ILs

The hsi should be displayed like this:
SmartSelect_20220820-094528_Brave.jpg

Apparently the bug occurs when entering the cone of silence, would need more testing though.

I already reported it on discord.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DJ Reonic said:

Anyone have issues with AI T-45s freezing in place immediately after coming off the bow of the boat?

Sounds like a Mod conflict ... have you tried running DCS with just the T-45?

• 2 weeks later...

There’s a couple of bugs I’ve come across since 2.8 has been released.  

1.  When the sun is low on the horizon, it’s like a blinding white torch is being shone through the canopy.   This is also when the sun is obscured by mountains etc.  I have a few screen shots I can post later. 

2.  The AOA appears to be out by about +10. 

Edited by pierscockey

i9 12900KS  |  3090ti 24GB  |  64GB 5200Mhz DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum

GS-4 Seat  |  NLM V3  |  VPC MongoosT-50M2 Base  |  Warthog Throttle + stick  |  MFG Crosswind  |  Reverb G1

On 11/15/2022 at 9:27 AM, Vettefan said:

Any chance we may see an ICLS in future to practice some carrier night ops? Would be great for the whole immersion, if it was / is part of real life use-cases of the T-45.

T-45's don't do night operations at the boat bro, sorry!

• Like 2

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Tomcat-Flyer said:

I don't know what you think about the color of the cockpit, but in my opinion it's a little too dark compared to the image below.

10.jpg

Yes, but look how bright the outside looks at that exposure level.

Still, I think you're right. The mod is a bit too black. Note how the edge of the ejection seat leg restraint is a darker black due to being in shadow, so it's not like that photo is overexposed (except for the outside).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting video, make sure you read the comments:

• Like 4

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.