16 minutes ago, NightFlier said:

First of all, congratulations, it's a very good news and a deserved award for your hard work!

I have a question that, I guess, some are going to ask so here it is:

I have a mission planned for the 22nd with many static objects of your Mod.

Is it going to work if I keep the mod installed after the next DCS update to make the mission run and/or avoid to place all the objects again?

I guess they will have different names so having the mod active should probably create doubles but I want to be sure it will not mess up an existing mission 🙂

I'd also like to know this please. 🙂

Also congrats! Very well deserved!

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, NightFlier said:

I guess they will have different names so having the mod active should probably create doubles but I want to be sure it will not mess up an existing mission 🙂

I’d rather wish that each assets keeps its current name, as it is easier to just disable the User Mod than having to re-edit my existing Templates and Missions.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

@Massun92 Congrats mate ¡¡¡

Well deserved incorporation to DCS core.

• Like 1

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Congratulations on your work being included into the DCS Core, and thank you! 🥳

• Like 1
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Asus ProArt RTX 4080 Super | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | VR: Varjo Aero
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2 grip on VPForce Rhino with Z-curve extension | Virpil CM3 throttle | Virpil CP2 + 3 | FSSB R3L | VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip | Everything mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS graphics settings

Congrats! I hope this happens more often with assets. I've really wanted to use these but have held off, partially because they weren't in the base game and I didn't want to be adding and removing a bunch of mods all the time as I usually play a campaign mission and then do various other things and I try not to have any mods installed when I play campaign missions..

• Like 2

What a great news!

A great news for DCS, cause the decision to make an outstanding mod-package part of the core game benefits DCS as a whole.

And a great news for the creator of this mod, who spend so much effort into this. Into a mod my wing uses and enjoys since many months. It brings so much more life to our daily flight-operations. I hope you are proud, Massun. Cause you have earned to be.

• Like 1

Today's news - CRG @Massun92

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ripab89nzerg88o6056

• Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

It’s great your asset pack is being added as standard to DCS. Congratulations and thanks. 

With Afghanistan on the way we could do with some additional units. Since in both NATO and Russian wars the opposition was an insurgent force hiding within a civilian population it’s clear we really don’t have a great variety of suitable assets. If you read many real life accounts a large part of the challenge was to pick out insurgents and avoid civilian deaths and collateral damage. I’d be particularly interested in Afghan civilian units - people, animals, buildings, motorbikes, cars, trucks, agricultural equipment. At the moment if a person is placed on the map they are all (apart from the air show crowd) of a military disposition.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@Massun92 Congrats, about time i have no idea why ED didnt include these earlier!

You asked for requests - i have only been asking ED for over 5 years now - a desert/sand coloured HAS.  Given that every paid map, with the exclusion of WW2 maps Normandy/Channel and now the modern colour this last week every map is desert.  Mission makers to not have a desert shelther (that is used alot in mission scrits for logistics etc and targets) are all green.

So if you fancy putting some time into a desert shelther that would be great (oh and sneak it into the pack for ED to actually implement).

ED if you read this - why has such a simple reskin of the green grass to a desert coloured one taken 5 years - utter nonsense to be honest.

Edited by Hawkeye_UK
  • Like 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F4E | F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai | Kola 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

Just reading the latest weekly newsletter I found out about this add-on; thank you very much Patricio and DCS team.

• Like 2

AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 - DCS: Yak-52 - DCS: M-2000C - DCS: F-16C Viper - DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer - DCS: F/A-18C Hornet - DCS: AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL - DCS: Supercarrier -

DCS: Mi-24P Hind - DCS: AH-64D Apache - DCS: Syria - DCS: Persian Gulf - DCS: Caucasus - DCS: Marianas - DCS: South Atlantic

Wishlist #1: Ground crew, vehicles and support equipment on busy Air Base platforms. Wishlist #2: Douglas A-4 Skyhawk (early series)

A-4.jpg

vor 1 Stunde schrieb MrShooty:

It’s great your asset pack is being added as standard to DCS. Congratulations and thanks. 

With Afghanistan on the way we could do with some additional units. Since in both NATO and Russian wars the opposition was an insurgent force hiding within a civilian population it’s clear we really don’t have a great variety of suitable assets. If you read many real life accounts a large part of the challenge was to pick out insurgents and avoid civilian deaths and collateral damage. I’d be particularly interested in Afghan civilian units - people, animals, buildings, motorbikes, cars, trucks, agricultural equipment. At the moment if a person is placed on the map they are all (apart from the air show crowd) of a military disposition.

^This! One of the most challenging aspects of COIN operations like in Afghanistan and Iraq is ROE and the limitation of collateral damage. We really need at least the standard insurgent model without an AK-47, so we can distinguish between an "armed" vs an "unarmed" insurgent. Same goes for the Technicals, simpy give us a pickup truck without the DshK. Lifestock and multiple civilian models, like people and cars, bikes etc  would be the icing on the cake.

As of today, it's basically "if it moves, shoot it", when it comes to Counter Insurgency or asymmetric warfare and ROE are not really a concern.

This would give us so much options to implement ROE and challenges into these type of scenario. That would be awesome! 🙏🏻

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)