DCS World 2.5.x Caucasus Terrain Textures

No promises, but we've been working with Mustang and added a new noise layer to support his work.

Yes, I've been using a great terrain mod he's created.

I really hope there put into base game, Ive never really bothered using stock textures, Mustangs brings the ground alive. Until the page file size started crashing and putting my IC to red its annoying.

If im honest theres lost of mods out there that could be implemented into the base game.

Great textures. Confirming doesn’t pass MP integrity check?

It'll pass IC on servers that allow modified textures (see link below)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3622298&postcount=43

also as mentioned many times recently - if you load a mission then attempt to join MP you will get a red IC shield, try to avoid loading anywhere else before joining a server.

I have a new v1.19 ready for a test out

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CtkZuOH6NGUILxZC-tLZerzVU6DT22lO

let me know how this version compares to the last.

i'll test! what are the new updates/changes?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Main seasons noise texture are new mostly, as you can see from the screenshot above.

Screenshots look bloody marvelous.

THX

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

I also prefer 1.18 to 1.19, especially the 'erosion lines' seem more numerous yet more subtle in 1.18 and rather coarse in 1.19

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mustang

I think there is an issue with the airbases shelters in the new beta version of DCS.Textures are missing.

Edited by jef32

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1