Realistic doable aircraft wishlist!

jojyrocks

Realistic doable aircraft wishlist!  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Realistic doable aircraft wishlist!

• Su-17/22 (Whichever version has seen most action)
    • SEPECAT Jaguar GR3 or 3A
    • F-4 Phantom Naval version (Any late doable Naval version)
    • Hawker Hunter (Any late doable)
    • A-4 Skyhawk (M or F version)
    • F-104 Starfighter (C, G or S version)
    • Tornado (any late GR series)
    • Shenyang J-8 ( Whichver doable late model)
    • Mig 27M ( Russian equivalent of A-10 with 30mm 6 barrel cannon).

My biggest wish would be full fidelity su27/mig 29 (or any modern russian plane or helo in fact) even though there are lots of discussions regarding licensing and stuff like that and I get it would be hard having these modules.

More realisticly I'd like the the uh60 or the ah64 for helos and the IAI Kfir for planes.

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

My biggest wish would be full fidelity su27/mig 29 (or any modern russian plane or helo in fact) even though there are lots of discussions regarding licensing and stuff like that and I get it would be hard having these modules.

More realisticly I'd like the the uh60 or the ah64 for helos and the IAI Kfir for planes.

This :thumbup:

I don't main Russian aircraft but alot of ppl do. I honestly feel for the Russian aircraft fans in DCS that only have the Mig-21 amid the sea of NATO full fidelity aircraft.

Edited by dadunn1700

Voted for the F-4 (but only because I wasn't able to vote for the F-104G as well :P)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Most of the list I included in are either fully retired or in very limited service.

ED is already working on the F-4E, but they have delayed it even further to who knows when. The other developers did make Dual version planes. Since they are already delaying, they maybe add in the Naval version...and so far we did easy carrier landing with Modern HUD equipped planes.

This will bring in some more fun and plenty of sales for them...it would most certainly sell like hot cakes.

The only F-4 that matters is the F-4E, hence no votey-votey here :P

Edit: and even if I'd vote, it wouldn't be max 2 choices. The ones I'd like least are Hunter and J-8, but I'd enjoy if someone would release them regardless. I would personally prefer a J-7 quite heavily over the J-8 though.

Edited by WinterH

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

I've treaded this like a wishlist and voted for the Tornado and the Jaguar, but if the poll is purely on what I think is doable for developers my answer would probably be different.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Voted SEPECAT Jaguar and F-104G, to me they're cold war icons in the perfect theatre.

Would've easily gone for a late naval Phantom (J or FG.1) and the Panavia Tornado (though an earlier IDS is probably realistic).

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Su-17M4/22M4 Fitter-K and SEPECAT Jaguar GR3A/IS are easy first picks but would just about murder for an A-4(C/F/M) or F-104G. MiG 29s gotta be a "K" to support naval ops.

If the developers cannot get the hold of 90s or 80s era Soviet planes and making the clickable cockpit. Then the K version of Mig 29 is out the question.

The ones in the listed are either fully retired or in VERY limited service...but mostly they've seen good action.

in the middle of this list you have not placed a very important area that has participated in the last wars especially afghanistan and it is the AMX Ghibli.

103955375_558702838371746_5387881468442861608_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fhel5-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=fUIcy1CdB1MAX_F6HOV&oh=bbdc1a7c235f561ce8ac6926d7be12da&oe=5F0C8B84

plane comparable with the Russian Su-25.

OK OK I personally choose the PANAVIA TORNADO a desire for life that lasted not only mine but many Europeans all want the big bird.

This :thumbup:

I don't main Russian aircraft but alot of ppl do. I honestly feel for the Russian aircraft fans in DCS that only have the Mig-21 amid the sea of NATO full fidelity aircraft.

You are forgetting about the Mig-15 and Mig-19. And that is not even including the Mig-23 Flogger that is currently in development by Razbam.

You are forgetting about the Mig-15 and Mig-19. And that is not even including the Mig-23 Flogger that is currently in development by Razbam.

Yeah but they're a far cry from the current BLUFOR

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

in the middle of this list you have not placed a very important area that has participated in the last wars especially afghanistan and it is the AMX Ghibli.

plane comparable with the Russian Su-25.

OK OK I personally choose the PANAVIA TORNADO a desire for life that lasted not only mine but many Europeans all want the big bird.

Yes, it has seen operations recently.

I don't know if it is doable coz its still in very regular service. I honestly forgot about the AMX in last minute of posting...:hehe:

Yes, I am interested in the AMX...

Most of the list I included are either retired or VERY limited service. Also not much secrecy hurdle.

I could have included the Mig 25 since it too is retired but some are reportedly used as testbed study planes, and its got at least some secret stuff in it as it was mostly an exotic planes in its timeline back then to Intercept US supersonic planes like SR-71. At least to intercept and getting within missile range and make it divert flight.

Developers are already finding it VERY difficult to get access to modern Russian modules and even some 70s to 80s era planes.

I was also tempted to add the Su-15 Flagon...but I suppose the data on it are very sparse and hard to get and it also had one of those exotic radar for its time. And no one really mentioned this cold war beauty.

Edited by jojyrocks