OV-10A Bronco mod by Split Air team.....and MORE

Silly question, does have the mod force feedback implementation? if not, is possible to add it in new releases?

Thanks for all your great work, one of the funniest free modules (even some paid) for DCS

• Like 1

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

8 hours ago, firefox121 said:

Silly question, does have the mod force feedback implementation? if not, is possible to add it in new releases?

Thanks for all your great work, one of the funniest free modules (even some paid) for DCS

hi, thx for your support !

for the moment, it isn't in our priorities but it will be implemented later

Edited by TAT0R
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Salute,

I have an appeal to the makers of this mod. I have found a possible conflict between the Bronco and Combined Arms tank engine sounds. I was wondering if there is any chance of it being reviewed? I have included my findings video below.

• Like 1

Visit the Dangerdogz at www.dangerdogz.com. We are a group based on having fun (no command structure, no expectations of attendance, no formal skills required, that is not to say we can not get serious for special events, of which we have many). We play DCS and IL2 GBS. We have two groups one based in North America / Canada and one UK / Europe. Come check us out. 

42 minutes ago, crazyeddie said:

I am getting the same issues with the same mods, PLUS, I am also getting issues with other aircraft mods that I have in my Saved Games Folder, it would appear any modded aircraft in Saved Games is causing the same problem. In game DCS aircraft do not appear to have any effect on the engine sounds, just Saved Games mods.  I did not test every single aircraft, just a random sample. 

So it might be an issue with all modded aircraft, not just the three mention by DD-Friar. 

This might properly be reported as a game problem, I dont think its specific to just the Bronco or the Tucano. 

In my case the Hercules mod disables the E-2C propellers sound.

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

OT: since we have SK-60B mod, why not have the A-37 Dragon Fly also?

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

After contacting the guys that developed the A4-E and the Bronco I have a solution that works (tank engine sounds restored). I am just waiting on permission from them to go public as it requires some changes to files (very simple I might add and completed using Notepad) in case they want to publish them as part of an official update.

So hang on, don't go removing files or editing sound files, the fix was really simple after the hard work had been done by the A4 team.

• Like 5

Visit the Dangerdogz at www.dangerdogz.com. We are a group based on having fun (no command structure, no expectations of attendance, no formal skills required, that is not to say we can not get serious for special events, of which we have many). We play DCS and IL2 GBS. We have two groups one based in North America / Canada and one UK / Europe. Come check us out. 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, KrackaJac said:

Well this just show how deceptive you all are! The above link will take you straight to the dowload Links

And that shows that you haven't understood how it works. You don't have to pay for the mod if you don't want to. Just put a 0 in the line for the price and you get it for free. Other users who like the mod and know exactly how much hard work it is to make a mod of this quality have no problem giving the developers some money. What's deceptive about that?

The only deceptive attitude comes from you with your expectation that other people's hard work must always be free for you.

• Like 3

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro

• ED Team

removed link. 

please take any arguments to PM's 

thank you

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, holla, bonjour

Nouvelle mise à jour du MOD OV10 Bronco qui passe maintenant en version 1.24 !!!!
Avec plein de nouveautés, comme les parachutistes, tout est dans le patch note !

New update for the MOD OV10 BRONCO. It is now in 1.24 version !!!!
With a lot of new features, like paratroopers, check the patch note !

The link stay the same for download the new version!!!! ( it's free but you can support us if you want )
https://splitair.gumroad.com/l/fwzxn

I hope you will enjoy these new features  
Big balls fly low !

Liste de Changements :
-> Interrupteur de canon fonctionnel
-> Ajout Gun pod Mk4 Mod0
-> Update des icones et fond d'écran
-> Update du système de commande (joystick et clavier)
-> Implémentation de ZUNI LAU33
-> Ajout de plus de roquettes
-> Animation verrière (il faut l'ouvrir pour réarmer)
-> Ajout planche de vol / KNEEBOARD (merci Tator)
-> Parachutistes largables (travail en cours)
-> Pluie sur la verrière
-> Mise à jour textures et livrées
-> Mise à jour du modèle 3D

Change log :
-> Functional gun safe switch
-> Gun pod Mk4 Mod0 added
-> Update of icons and wallpaper
-> Command system update (joystick and keyboard)
-> ZUNI LAU33 added
-> more rocket added
-> Canopy animation (must be opened to rearm)
-> Added flight board / KNEEBOARD (thanks Tator)
-> Parachutists Dropable (work in progress)
-> Rain on canopy
-> Textures and liveries update
-> 3D model update

by SPLITAIR TEAM

Screen_230611_091602.jpg

Edited by TAT0R
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 7

A mate of mine did a UKRM/USMC exchange with an Anglico Team and he had to para qualify with them on OV10's. He said the way they dispatched them was to point the aircraft nose right up and let them fall out the back, ha said it was the easiest way to get out safely and it worked perfectly.  I believe it was done with the doors off.  

• Like 2

unable to download, your page split air, wants me to donate money. never mind I got it.

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Can someone help me out? I get to the download page and it directed me to the files, but it always tries to download the 2 gig to a Mega account that I don't have (and don't want to create). It would not download to my local disk. Can't remember how it worked the first time around.

Thx in advance

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

1 hour ago, Hiob said:

Can someone help me out? I get to the download page and it directed me to the files, but it always tries to download the 2 gig to a Mega account that I don't have (and don't want to create). It would not download to my local disk. Can't remember how it worked the first time around.

Thx in advance

Let it transfer to mega and then it will automatically download it for you onto your computer. No need to create a mega account, just let it do it's thing.

Just now, razo+r said:

Let it transfer to mega and then it will automatically download it for you onto your computer. No need to create a mega account, just let it do it's thing.

Nevermind, I tried a different browser and it worked.

Thank you!

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"