** DCS: F-14 - Ambush! - COMING MARCH 13!! **

Cobra847

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to postpone the F-14 release with a few weeks please HB?

I'll not be able to finish reading the manual before March 13th...

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Christmas, Birthday and New Year at once! I am so happy! The wait is finally over. I take the 14 for vacation.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Yahoo! awesome news.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Well, ED's new server system is sure going to get stress tested on the 13th!.

Congratulations HB on reaching a historic milestone. Well done guy's.

Only 10 and a bit day's to go......less than two weeks :shocking:

:D

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

This is it! And now the bending of truth to my employer on the week of the 13th begins...

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

O my goodness, never seen a trailer like that before that got me so intense. Impressive

The guys who put that trailer video together at heatbur deserves accolades.

Well done

I see Jester selling this product. He was so good and convincing in that trailer.

Congratulations

Maybe I'm mistaken, but pretty sure that was all scripted and recorded outside the game, not from Jester. Not taking away anything from how great Jester already is, but nobody is going to make an AI that realistic (I hope...Turing test be damned)

Spinnyboi, draken, PBR overhaul, sound- all the things.

:cheer3nc::bounce::beer::thumbsup::prop::clap::clap_2:

That's how happy I get hearing that! :thumbup:

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

Simply awesome gents, you guys must be so proud. Thank you!

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

With a flight and systems model that has been engineered over the course of several years and carefully vetted through hundreds of combined flight hours by F-14 legends, we lay the foundation for an F-14 simulation that hopes to acknowledge and honor the men and women of the Tomcat community and all of their hard work. Throughout this journey, we’ve been blessed to work with many fantastic people and subject matter experts who have been absolutely invaluable in bringing the aircraft to life.

You guys could have saved yourselves a lot of time had you just listened to a few of the forum experts, instead of relying on real pilots and engineers. Oh well, better late than never I suppose...:joystick:

one where we introduce new, novel features into the sim and create entirely new pieces of modular technology that we can leverage in the future.

Tornado confirmed dealwithit.png

Cool video, although the climax resolution was a bit too easy. I guess the MiG pilot was checking his mobile or something.

Happens when you play around with unnecessary tech stuff dealwithit.png

;3819270']Great news! Thanks Cobra.

Thanks Cobra.

Tips hat

No problem ;-)

rdlaugh.png

It's a 29, his fuel state was probably Master Caution.

Probably, was in full AB for almost 2 minutes pinkiepieexcited.png

Same... This feels like the week before Christmas when I was a kid.

Just that this is like all the Christmases, Easters and birthdays of your whole childhood concentrated on a single day rainbowdashwink.png

Are you going to finally going to get some sleep tonight?

Well deserved! mlp-plsleep.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Congrats guys ! time so to focus on the A and the CBG. Now that we know a Nimitz class DLC is in progress , what can you advance concerning your Forrestal class , even though will not be a DLC itself, some new classified feature you want to add , specially on the interior ?