thankyou ED

diveplane

Really, really enjoying the Mi-24!!  Still learning. Still haven't tried all the weapons or night flying yet but having a absolute blast getting acquainted.  Love the 60/70's era tech, especially when it comes to navigation and comms systems.  Thanks Team ED for giving us this great module and all the time, effort and tears that went into developing it.  Worth every penny and will only get better.

• Like 2

Yep, one of the best DCS module!

• Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Commented this on their Facebook too but. Thanks ED, for giving us Mi-24, and doing it in great way. I've waited for a good Hind sim since mid to late 90s, not exaggerating! Been using DCS this past week probably more than last two-ish years combined 😛 🙂 I now have a sore neck from DCS + head tracking, yeah, was a slow week from work perspective 😛

I'm already loving it in early access state (which, to be fair, is the just right amount of it, "early access done right" level if I may!) and looking forward to its future!

• Like 1

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

• ED Team
11 hours ago, diveplane said:

utterly amazed at the level of details in the mi 24 module stunning work thx guys.

Thanks we appreciate the kind words.

• Like 4

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Let me just add my +1 to this praise.

The Hind looks, sounds and feels amazing. Even though it's still early access, it's a very solid module and I've already had many hours of entertainment with this!

Well done to everyone involved in making this!

Loving the Hind !!   😍

Feels like the old school days when Ka-50 was released, for me anyway, just enthused for this complex iconic monster.  🙂

Thanks ED!   I can only imagine the back ground work done to create such a module. Its insane to think about.

Much respect  👍

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 26-J39 said:

Loving the Hind !!   😍

Feels like the old school days when Ka-50 was released, for me anyway, just enthused for this complex iconic monster.  🙂

Thanks ED!   I can only imagine the back ground work done to create such a module. Its insane to think about.

Much respect  👍

What was good in this time wasnt EA 😜 so we recived also nice SP campaign (still its very good!). For Mi-24P the ED's campaign will be too in the final, I will be waiting for this.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

im also very thankfull for this amazing bird. Can´t wait to bring it to its full potiential.

You all did a very nice job with this bird, flying this icon of Helo aviation is such an enjoyable experiance.

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH ED for beeing paitiont 🙂

In generell the last years where a lot of fun to fly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I also never had that much fun learning a helo! My favorite was the Black Shark but you dont learn that much about flying helos from him. The Gazelle never was made for me it seams, it is the most time hangared. With the Mi8 and the Huey I learned a lot, but with the Hind I now have the motivation to learn all about flying it! 

And the best thing is that it will become an even better module over the next few years! 

Thank you! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Flying the Hind just feels so right and together with the Syria map is a big wow factor. 

I'm my opinion ED must be one of the best game developer out there.

Big thanks. 

Edited by Olmba
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is my favourite helicopter module. I can't say whether or not it's better made than the others, but I do think it's most fun.

It's got the balance right for me - assisted aiming and enough firepower to rain hell on ground units. But my time is spent looking out the windscreen, not at a simulated screen/MFD.

I was worried that I'd end up depending too much on the Operator (2nd guy), but in reality he seems to be mainly used for firing guided weapons. It still feels like I'm the one in control.

The Hind is well recommended!

• Thanks 1

Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K, Kempston joystick Interface, Alba Cassette Recorder, Quickshot II Turbo Joystick

I have to be honest. I did not expect to enjoy flying the Hind this much. I figured it'll be like the Gazelle was for me. Learn startup, takeoff, and landing. Learn how to deploy missiles and back to jets. However, I'm enjoying flying the Hind so much I haven't even gotten to the ATGMs yet. I'm definitely loving the Mi-24. Well done ED!!!

• Thanks 1

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Hind is absolutely fantastic. It's the most satisfying helicopter to play in DCS with manual flight control and manual weapon employment and all of that with working multicrew.

Overall attention to the details is outstanding.

Thanks ED!

• Thanks 1

The Hind is a really superb module. 

The domed glazing looks brilliant, the best I have seen in a DCS chopper.

She flies at speed like I thought she would, Very solid, stable and goes where she is pointed!. 

Well done ED!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

On 6/24/2021 at 1:57 PM, Denwagg said:

I took two days vacation this week (did not tell the wife). Ordered and received a TPR Rudder (more I kept from wife)

ED your making me feel guilty. Thank you for the Hind

Put her for some good use in gunner cockpit  🤣

This space is available for your advertisement