Pre-order, 17th of February’23

YoYo

2 hours ago, Intruder_360 said:

Why do all the people whining about a Pre-Order?

Well, i could understand that, when an early access date postponed again. But a Pre-Order, that's hilariously.

Date of release of EA for F-15E wasnt given till now, but probably if it's for examle "two months" (fixed period) after start of pre order the date of release will by postponed too. So this may be a legitimate concern. What I expect, simply as a customer, is to provide reliable information and adhere to the dates that you have provided yourself. That's all, its simple and there is nothing strange here.

In this case, saying that the release date does not change (without giving it) makes absolutely no sense. :punk:

It's like I organized a fundraiser to fly to the moon, no dates, just that I will fly, someday, would you pay? 

Btw.

078.gif

the new counter https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/3856153/f-15e-start-of-pre-order-3th 😉

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

12 hours ago, shagrat said:

There could be an issue with the promotional video accidentally showing stuff that is considered work in progress or worse "not for the public" and that's just what comes to my mind, why there could be a delay, through what's supposed to be "5 minutes" work. 😇

Quite. We know how eagle eyed DCS fans are, if they spot something that shouldn't have been on the aircraft or some fuel tanks that aren't on it that should be there will be a zillion threads and social media posts that need managing!

It is quite possible the delays are for the process of the pre release and unrelated to the work going to ready the product for release. The back end pre-order system could have a currency glitch which was expected to be updated in time for all we know. It is just speculation.

• Like 1

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

• ED Team

The pre-order date was moved to ensure everything that was needed for the pre-order event was ready. ( Media, video, shop ect. ect.)

As for the Early Access date, as soon as RAZBAM / ED are ready it will be announced. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

My conversations today went something like:

This morning

Me: I'm going to put something on the online card today, I'm not sure how much but I'm pretty sure it'll be less than a hundred bucks

Wife: Sure, what are you getting?

Me:  Nothing, but someday I might get a new DCS plane

Wife: When are you going to get it?

Me: I dunno, but, someday, I think, maybe

This evening

Wife:  I don't see any charges today, did you buy that thing?

Me: Nah, it wasn't ready yet

Wife: I though you knew that already?

Me: Oh yeah, I did, but the thing that's not ready is not ready for me to buy before it's ready ... uh ... yet

Wife:  But ...

Me:  Oh but here's the thing ...  the thing that's not ready will still not be ready in two days, but they might be ready for me to buy it, you know, when it is ready ... Maybe.  I mean, it's still possible that they still may not be ready to not have it ready to, wait, be ready when it's, uh, ready ... you know the cat's looking really fat, what have you been feeding him?

Wife: Temptations!  The cat is a fiend for those things! I read online and people are calling it "kitty crack".  By the way, can you put some more wood on the fire, it's getting cold.

Me: No can do, the last time I even talked about firewood, BigNewy changed my thready title, so I got rid of it all. You know how I am about making people uncomfortable.

Wife: Who's BigNewy?

Me: Oh he's ... you know what, forget I said anything, tell me more about these Temptations things ...

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Rex's Rig

Intel i9-14900K | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 64GB DDR5 | 3x4TB 990 Pro M2 SSDs | HP Reverb 2 | 49" Samsung 5120x1440 @ 120Mhz

TM Warthog Stick + Throttle | TM Pendulum Pedals | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR |  Cougar MFD x 2 

5 hours ago, Intruder_360 said:

Well, i could understand that, when an early access date postponed again. But a Pre-Order, that's hilariously.

When someone promises me nothing by a certain date, then dammit, that is EXACTLY when I expect to receive nothing! And I will accept nothing less than noth .... uh ... wait

• Like 6

Rex's Rig

Intel i9-14900K | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 64GB DDR5 | 3x4TB 990 Pro M2 SSDs | HP Reverb 2 | 49" Samsung 5120x1440 @ 120Mhz

TM Warthog Stick + Throttle | TM Pendulum Pedals | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR |  Cougar MFD x 2 

5 hours ago, Intruder_360 said:

Assuming the release date hasn't slipped too (I doubt delaying one necessarily automatically means the other is delayed) then yeah, absolutely no big deal that I don't have to hand the cash over for another few days.

• Like 2

What everyone doesnt understand is that Ed and razbam are intentionally taunting us. We should recognize this and start revealing how much money we spend on planes from IL2. 

before long ed will come up with the idea of micro transactions (put your name on the plane for extra money?)and limited editions. (Only 1000 copies of an F35 will b sold) They will then spawn a secondary market where people can buy and sell their own planes (with ed taking a healthy commission from each transaction)

finally they will offer support groups in their forum to address addiction.

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

1 minute ago, skypickle said:

What everyone doesnt understand is that Ed and razbam are intentionally taunting us. We should recognize this and start revealing how much money we spend on planes from IL2. 

before long ed will come up with the idea of micro transactions (put your name on the plane for extra money?)and limited editions. (Only 1000 copies of an F35 will b sold) They will then spawn a secondary market where people can buy and sell their own planes (with ed taking a healthy commission from each transaction)

🤔 Mmmmmmmm....

Try decaf.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

38 minutes ago, skypickle said:

No conversation about delays is complete without someone mentioning the F-35... 😛

• Like 3

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Horns:

No conversation about delays is complete without someone mentioning the F-35... 😛

Still trying to recover and breathe... breathe... 😂😂😂

• Like 2

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Fromthedeep:

Are you saying that they are making a professional version and we get that with all sensitive info removed or changed?

Nah, I was speculating about DCS features along the road. But for what it's worth, as long as it is just the promo material that needs polishing or fixing, it's not a big deal... The good thing about digital products is, unlike hardware, there is no problem with scalpers buying up stuff and affecting the sales... we just buy it tomorrow, or Saturday, or whenever it is available to pre-order.

• Like 2

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

2 hours ago, Horns said:

F-35

Slightly OT: I will never get why some people are so dead keen on getting a 'fighter jet' (kind of at least...) ugly like a fat cat - at least if they're not sitting on a big pile of LM shares? I think it was the famous Marcel Dassault who stated that for an airplane to fly well it must be beautiful. Says all I think ... Back to the Eagle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Primary for DCS and other flightsims: i9 12900K@default OC on MSI Z790 Tomahawk (MS-7D91) | 64 GB DDR5-5600 | Asus TUF RTX3090 Gaming OC | 1x 38"@3840x1600 | 1x 27"@2560x1440 | Windows10Pro64

Spoiler

Secondary: i7 11700k@5.1GHz on MSI Z590 Gaming Force MB| 64 GB DDR4-3200 | PowerColor RX6900XTU Red Devil | 1x 32"@2560*1440 + 1x24"@1980*1200 | Windows10Pro64

Backup: i7 6700K@4.8GHz | 64 GB DDR4-2400 | PowerColor RX5700XT Red Devil | SSD-500/1000GB | 1x49" 32:9 Asus X49VQ 3840x1080 | Windows10Pro64

Flightsim Input Devices: VPC: ACE2 Rudder / WarBRD Base / T-50CM2 Base with 50mm ext. / Alpha-R, Mongoos T-50CM, WarBRD and VFX Grip / T-50CM3 Throttle | VPC Sharka-50 + #2 Controle Panel | TM Cougar MFD-Frames| Rift S - Secondary: TM HOTAS WARTHOG/Cougar Throttle+Stick, F-18-Grip | TM TPR Rudder | DelanClip/PS3-CAM IR-Tracker

49 minutes ago, schmiefel said:

Slightly OT: I will never get why some people are so dead keen on getting a 'fighter jet' (kind of at least...) ugly like a fat cat - at least if they're not sitting on a big pile of LM shares? I think it was the famous Marcel Dassault who stated that for an airplane to fly well it must be beautiful. Says all I think ... Back to the Eagle

I won't push this futher OT but I couldn't agree more - I saw something about pilots referring to it as the "panther", I think "penguin" suits it far better. If they must go with the stealth thing, I guess it could be the "silent penguin"...

• Like 2

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

Less than 24 to go... 🙂

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

1 hour ago, VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants said:

Less than 24 to go... 🙂

Less 😉 https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/3856153/f-15e-start-of-pre-order-3th .

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• Thanks 1

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

2 hours ago, IanHx2 said:

Is that when it becomes the 17th in Austalia, or do we have to wait until its the 17th in Las Vegas ?

The second one, I’m afraid

EDIT: In fact it’s worse than that, it’s close of business, Pacific Time

Edited by Horns

8 hours ago, Horns said:

I won't push this futher OT but I couldn't agree more - I saw something about pilots referring to it as the "panther", I think "penguin" suits it far better. If they must go with the stealth thing, I guess it could be the "silent penguin"...

'War Penguin'

• Like 3

Unique aviation images for the passionate aviation enthusiast:

Fb: FighterJetGeek Aviation Images - Home | Facebook

IG: https://www.instagram.com/the_fighterjetgeek/

Aviation Photography Digest: AviationPhotoDigest.com/author/SMEEK9