ED's communication lately

Arthipex

I think that I might be speaking for many here on the forums when I say that ED's communication as we have seen it during the last two weeks deserves some praise. Not only can I recall it to have been ever so transparent, but it also indicates that they care about the community, since this issue has often been addressed by the end of 2018.

Thank you guys for your work, I'm really looking forward to Wednesday! :thumbup:

I would also agree. very good, and great to keep a pulse on things!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Also agree. Development has become very transparent and problems are communicated clearly, so one can actually understand whats going on and why things are beeing delayed.

i5-2400 | 16GB Corsair XMS3 | MSI GTX 970 4GB | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Windows 10 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes. The channels have been very clear and informative. I much appreciate their efforts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

it also indicates that they care about the community, since this issue has often been addressed by the end of 2018.

implying that all this time before they didnt care about the community?

despite how many years of making one of the best consumer products on the market?

truly some of you guys have a warped concept of what caring means.

your focus on pr dog and pony shows are what allow sham products to plague the market

Edited by probad

+1

implying that all this time before they didnt care about the community?

There were times when ED was less communicative. Why don't we just take the words of praise as, well, words of praise instead of insulting random forum members for trying to say "thank you"?

:beer:Here's one to ED communication efforts recently, and a :thumbup: to Wags and the Hornet mini-updates.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I absolutely agree. I noticed it when they started hyping for the hornet launch and not only did they keep it up, they've been going from strength to strength. I love being kept in the loop with development and things to come, it gives me great hope for the future. A full thumbs up from me.

Well to be honest, sometimes it was visible that company comes from Russia, so people there had still in mind "soviet style" of communication, ekhm quite strict, raw and with sometimes low rude attitude. They were born, lived around this.

But in XXI century in globalized world communication is important, and its change here is visible. The change is for plus of course.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to constantly see Matt Wagner's consistent and constant updates for the F/A-18.

The last update about upcoming projects was really great to see as we have an idea of ED's thoughts on the future of DCS World.

Better than you could find in most developers now... keep up the great work guys!