Second World War Era Aircraft Wish List

PLAAF

Yup, DCS level F4U with Carrier ops... what more could you want in DCS World War II... :)

A hellcat as well:)

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmm... Battle of Midway >drool<

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

SPITFIRE

I have not read all posts in this thread but its a no brainer for a WW2 plane for DCS World. If there is a FW190 or 109 in the making then you absolutely must have a Spitfire. But how about a different Spit to all the others out there. I suggest the Mk16 because to my mind it is the most beautifull Spitfire ever made and is the last of the Merlin variants. Its also armed with cannon and machine guns. There are one or 2 at Duxford, on your doorstep !

I also support the requests for a Lancaster or Mosquito.

Keep up the great work.

Buster.

Asus Z87. i7 4770k. 8 GB DDR3 @ 1866 mhz. GTX980ti SC. 120 GB SSD. 1TB Evo SSD. 750W PSU. W7/64. BenQ W1070 Projector. Yamaha RXV 673 AVR, Energy Take 7.1 S.S. 100" screen, serving wench & lap dancing facilities.

How about the B-26 Marauder? "B-Dash-Crash" or "Martin Murderer" "Widowmaker" Sounds like my sort of bomber! But I would rather still have the P-38 if I had the choice between a fighter or bomber.

I'd like the B-26, B-26A, B-26B, and B-26G Marauders. One a day in Tampa Bay... Luckily their combat record was far better than any of the other medium bombers built.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

BF-109, Spitfire LF Mk IX - All Variants would be welcome :) I sure would love a spitfire.. but either way I'm going to purchase every DCS aircraft thats gets released, no matter what it is.

I'm very much looking forward to this WW2 Aircraft!

My system specification

i7 13700KF/ Z690 Aorus Elite/ 32GB/ Galax 4080/ ViewSonic Elite XG320Q 32/ Next level racing - Sim cockpit - Boeing editing / 3x MFD's, Trackir 5/ TPR/ Orion2 F/A-18 Throttle/VPC WarBRD Base/ Hornet grip/F-16 grip/ HP Reverb G2

:thumbup:

Vought F4U Corsair my alltime favourite WW2 Plane..WW2 Carrier Ops...OMFG:cry:

THIS!

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We'll have P51 and FW 190, so to me obviously we'll need next as said in first post a blue bomber such as B17, then a red bomber such as HE111, then the BF109, and last the P47 of course...

I'll be very happy with:

-P51

-P47

-FW190

-BF109

-B17

-HE111

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ju-87

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

My favorite will be coming in with DCS WWII next year, though I prefer the G model:

15fraqq.jpg

Others mentioned previously in here also come to mind, so I'll put up two I'd like to see one day that I didn't notice being mentioned in this thread (though could have missed):

Japanese Ki-61-II-KAI Hien (Artwork by itifonhom.deviantart.com)

15hedud.jpg

Russian Yak-3P

1ymtsj.jpg

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

• 1 month later...
What I would like to see as flyable for the WWII era.

F4U-1A/D Corsair

F4U-4 Corsair

He-219A-0/7 Uhu

B-26B Marauder

Henshel Hs-129

Me-410B Hornesse

Mosquito FB mk VI

Bf-110G-2/4

Ju-188

FW-190F-8

A-26 Invader

Ju-88G-6

Spitfire F mk XIV

TBM3 Avenger

SBD3 Dauntless

If even one of the planes on my list is released I will be a happy camper for a while.:D

F4U4 with three mirrors is my favourite plane that i missed so match in il2 due to NG issue.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give it to us. PLEASE FIND A WAY, I WANT TO FLY THIS PLANE...