DCS World 1.5 and 2 Discussion

Wags

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all,

On 21 June at 1300 Pacific Standard Time, I will be running a live Twitch stream of me flying over the Nevada Test and Training Range map using DCS World 2. If there are any particular places over the map or planes you would like to see, let me know.

I hope you can all make it and see some live gameplay.

My Twitch channel is: http://www.twitch.tv/wagmatt

Thanks,

Matt

Wags,

If possible can you post a primer or screenshot of the in-game graphic settings used during the demo. It would be nice to be able to compare what we're seeing on screen against your sig line and compare that with what we are running in the field.

Really looking forward to it!

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

lol... T - 6 days/ 12 hours/ 15 minutes/ 32 seconds and Counting :)

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

Please some part of the Grand Canyon!!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Wow, can't wait for the 21st. :thumbup:

yeah, me too :thumbsup: counting the days: 7 days more

...If there are any particular places over the map or planes you would like to see, let me know.

Thanks Wags-Matt, so please show us the new upcoming F-5E Tiger II model, and the new afterburner model/effect as well :bounce:

Please some part of the Grand Canyon!!

A "night-seeing" flight over downtown Las Vegas (and Nellis and McCarran at night) would be great too. :joystick: :pilotfly::cheer3nc:

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

Wow, can't wait for the 21st. :thumbup:

Well, by then I had hoped we would already have DCS 2.0 installed on our rigs.... ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Dear all,

Planes you would like to see, let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

I am the one thanking you and the rest of team. I would love to check out some action with that plane in your Avatar ;) And thank you for the chance to get a glimpse of what is to come. Place: As long as you have Air under the Fulcrum I am more than happy.

Edited by Tello

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd like to see a slow Huey or Mi-8 flight down the strip at low level prior to heading over to Nellis AFB with a flyover similar to what was done with McCarran Intl and a flight through the closest tree after the Nellis flyover.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

I would like to see A-10C!

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@Wags

Vegas of course but I would also like to see some low terrain flying in the river valley down in the south east. Maybe while playing Bruce Springsteen The River? :music_whistling:

I marked the area on the map. Just follow the river :thumbup:

[ATTACH]118523[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Maybe inform the watchers when you are crossing over to low terrain detail.

Edited by HiJack

Which fighter will he pilot? F-15, Su-27 or mig-29?

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Dear all,

On 21 June at 1300 Pacific Standard Time, I will be running a live Twitch stream of me flying over the Nevada Test and Training Range map using DCS World 2. If there are any particular places over the map or planes you would like to see, let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks for that Wags.

I would like to see how the ground looks like away from the airbases.So if possible some moments with Combined arms would be great. If not a landing with a chopper outside the airbases would do the job :thumbup:

Thanks in advance.

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Dear all,

Thanks,

Matt

Looking forward to the stream Wags!

I would like to see the L-39 with its new external model fly in rainy conditions near the Hoover Dam. It would be great if the stream started from parking.

Dear all,

Thanks,

Matt

Nice! Can't wait, I'd love to see you get down low and fast to take out some tanks in the A-10c, I'm wondering if targets are easier to see.

And if your wing happens to clip a tree, well that's fine also ;)

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]