Huey wish list

ebabil

Bar fridge, topless barmaid and a dartboard.........................

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

add the trigger under the collective for start-up

and please implement the ignition key lock-unlock

Edited by skouras

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Check the 1.2.7 post

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=117736

DCS: UH-1H Huey

Corrected missions for UN Pilot campaign

Added M134 minigun as door gun option

Added new M134 and M60 payload icons in the ME payload editor menu

Implemented AI fire control logic for left pilot, left and right door gunners

Added hint indicator for status and ROE setting of AI gunners

Implemented countermeasures (flare dispenser) system

Implemented correct throttle model including ignition, STOP, IDLE, and IDLE RELEASE functionality

Implemented “hot start” dynamics as a result of throttle mismanagement during engine start (WIP)

Corrected main rotor mast assembly tilt angle

Corrected collective control animation of the main rotor assembly (WIP)

Visual cyclic and collective pitch angles of the rotor blades now derived from FM data rather than raw control settings

Fixed flight model bug causing erroneous “warping” in translational lift

Cockpit doors can now be opened/closed with mouse click over the door handles

Added seatbelts to pilot 3D models

Added new door gunner human 3D models

Added recoil visual effect when firing M60 and M134 door guns

Implemented airframe configuration panel in the UH-1H Helicopter Group menu of the ME to control setting of external hardpoints, IR suppression kit, engine lifespan (WIP)

Fixed and updated Elbrus Rescue mission

Changed the logic of door gunner commands so that the “3” and “4” keys affect left and right door gunners, respectively*

Reduced recoil when firing unguided rockets

If this has been posted already sorry in advance...

1) How about a little flexibility in the textures, be nice if all four crew members helmet texture was individual or at least the pilot's was.

or

2) you could leave the helmet texture as one, but give us a texture mask for the helmet which would allow us to add graphics or text to the front or sides of one helmet without it being put on the others.

3) How about a layered psd file for the pilot and gunner textures.

Are we able to get the Huey gunship version with 48 2.75" rockets? I'm currently reading a book about a huey pilot in vietnam who flew these (mainly artillery support for LZ preps, etc rather than a full gunship due to the lack of MGs) and there's a pic in there from Vietnam.

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

A few ideas:

1/ the best way to control a door gun is in fact with a mouse not Trakir.

This I learned from Arma it would be nice to enable mouse aim and fire in the door gunner seat.

2/ door gunner sight view button.

Arma supports door gunner sight view which is handy in some cases. Because of the flexibility that arma has in these areas perhaps the devs could check it out as there are some very good interfaces for helicopter operations within the sim and door gunner in mp/sp is one of them.

So ideally if by default door gunner = mouse aim fire then it would be compatible with all players in mp.(in the event you pick up another player or downed pilot) This would be good for mp or guys who do not have the UH1 but would fly as a door gunner in mp.

Another thing if you can get out of a helicopter then perhaps a key could be used to toggle get in/out.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The dust effect activated! All other Helicopters have it: Black Shark 1, Black Shark 2, Mi-8... why do we even see it in Multiplayer on other pilot's Hueys? Only on my own Huey there is no dust when landing on a pad or field!

Pleeeaaase, switch it on... it is active in the Mi-8 so you must know how to do it :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

The dust effect activated! All other Helicopters have it: Black Shark 1, Black Shark 2, Mi-8... why do we even see it in Multiplayer on other pilot's Hueys? Only on my own Huey there is no dust when landing on a pad or field!

Pleeeaaase, switch it on... it is active in the Mi-8 so you must know how to do it :D

Agree totally.

I would love to see this implemented.

Cant understand why all the othet helos would have this but not the Huey??

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

I know that RWR and GPS have already been mentioned, but I want to add another plug for both systems.

The US Army UH-1H/V Flight Manual (TM 55-1520-210-10 dated 15FEB88) includes the AN/ASN-175 GPS and the AN/APR-39 Radar Warning Receiver, so both systems were present in at least some of the airframes of the variant modeled in DCS (composite rotors about the same timeframe).

In addition, the AN/ARN-124 DME is also mentioned as a navigation system, so being able to get range from a VORTAC would be a great addition to the sim.

Edited by Home Fries

- Door gunners/copilot making callouts for spotted targets, missile launches etc. I believe that at the moment only the pilot makes this calls, as I only heard them when sitting at the door with the minigun.

- Let the copilot dispense flares if he sees a missile launch. (Kind of "respond to fire" ROE for flares).

- Change of crew ROE through the intercom system, less practical but more realistic.

- Add the ability to drop a smoke marker that is affected by wind, to gauge the wind direction/speed when landing off and airfield.

• 3 weeks later...

i would like to see inflatable ballonnet system on the huey - just like the same on the ka-27 - for emergency landing on the water

and different heat blur direction - with different or animated connectors - for different exhaust pipe

http://www.airliners.net/photo/South-Korea--/Bell-UH-1H-Iroquois/2378244/L/&sid=2164d20e202f9d6a3e7d20317ee3905c

http://www.airliners.net/photo/South-Korea--/Bell-UH-1H-Iroquois/2383714/L/&sid=2164d20e202f9d6a3e7d20317ee3905c

2378244.jpg

2383714.jpg

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

Separate co-pilot controls, like for the gunners. Right now it doesn't matter, but I suspect it might be a tad irritating to have interlocking control between the pilot and co-pilot seats when the MP cockpit is finished. I.e. things like the pilot accidentally turning on flex sight for another human pilot, co-pilot using buttons on the pilot's stick, etc.

Also, a sight on/off toggle for the door gunners, like the flex sight on/off toggle for the co-pilot, to allow the door gunners to observe freely of their weapons aim.

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to have an option of installing M60 without hard points. :lol:

1978581_475175735942514_1311347536_o.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

• 2 weeks later...

My consise wish list for DCS: UH-1

Weather cond. Trully dark night with variable moon ambient light, and ambient occlusion shadows. Current night is too bright.

FARP is replaced with modern tarp based FARP with refueling blivets.

Better peripheral vision masking with NVG. NVG from 1990's have 40 degree FOV.

Use of door gunners without external attachment point requirement.

Additional gun options for gunners. 7.62 FN MAG, M240E, .50 HBMG, MK19 grenade launcher

.50 HBMG forward firing guns. M134 7.62 is a little ineefective against armour.

Dual pourpose armor piercing rockets FFAR and Zuni.

Basic RWR receiver. Nothing fancy.

Ability to define cold start from ground without FARP or tarmac.

HOT anti-tank missile for European UH-1

TwinHuey engine option, with currently simulated two blade Hiller Bell teerering rotor.

Authentic SkyGray livery. US Coast Guard, Canadian Coast Guard

External rescue hoist rig on starboard (pilot) side.

blade and fuselage collision with trees. Right now they don't seem to do it.